Thursday, May 6, 2021

Biden's weird Amtrak story as believable as the Corn Pop tale


Co-President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., told a whopper of tale last week that had people scratching their heads about an Amtrak conductor congratulating him for riding over 1,500,000 miles on the train.

Biden's balderdash was spouted last Friday at Amtrak's 50th anniversary event.

"When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career. I think that's an exaggeration. I'm going to rely on those two conductors … one of them was a guy named Angelo Negri," Biden said, pretending to be a "regular Joe."

"There was an article, I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1,300,000 miles on Air Force One [he had a brain fart; it was Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn't like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I'm serious. [Whenever Biden says "I'm serious," you know he's lying.] I said, 'No, no, he's a friend.'

"He said, 'Joey, what's the big deal? 1,300,000 miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?' I said, 'No, Angie, I don't know.' He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1,500,000 miles on Amtrak. The fact is, I'd probably take Angie's word before I'd take the word of what the article said."

Nobody questioned Joe's blarney so far, but further consideration of his words seem to indicate that yet another lie has flown from the lips of our co-POTUS. 

Biden's 4th year as VP was about 2013. Negri's obituary shows he was retired from Amtrak in 1993, fully 20 years prior when Biden was still a useless senator. And Negri died in 2010 so you can believe what you want about his story, like every "story" Biden tells.

And Biden's mother died in 2010 so there's that so if he was visiting her in 2013, she probably didn't know it or was unresponsive to his presence.

As an added addition to the fertilizer he spreads, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015. 

Do the math.


Please consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every ad you click on, you help in the fight against the China virus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump and Harris asked to be interviewed by apolitical economics expert--guess who declined

Dave Ramsey has no axe to grind--he is apolitical--and asked both Donald Trump and VP Kamala Harris to join him in a sit-down interview, ost...