Thursday, November 10, 2016

Lying Amy Schumer refuses to leave for Spain

Amy Schumer, like many liberals, lied when she said to the BBC Newsnight that if Donald Trump wins the presidency she will move to Spain. 

Schumer, who is a distant cousin of Sen. Chuck Schumer (Duh-NY) but has significantly smaller nostrils and smaller mind, said she was only joking when she made the promise. That's too bad for the U.S.A. but great for Spain, a country that knows what the absence of talent looks like.

"My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."

Yes, she would've needed to learn Spanish profanity to fit her 'act.' 

But on Election Day, she took to social media to inform her low functioning fans that she was staying in America.

The sexually repugnant Schumer also had said she would move to London.

"First of all, the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news," she wrote on Instagram.

Schumer wrote that she was grieving and angry because she the election didn't go her way and she hates it when she doesn't get everything she wants. "I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love . . . " referring to Hillary Clinton, the hideous un-indicted felon who believes Trump supporters are deplorable racists and misogynists--in other words, half of America. 

Other leftist celebrities who claimed they would leave the country if Trump won are Samuel L. Jackson (the "L" is for Liar), Jon Stewart, Lena Dunham, Bryan Cranston, Chelsea Handler and Erasmus Hall High School's very own Barbra Steisand (who rarely changed her gym shorts).

If even one of these liars actually relocates to Canada or elsewhere, I will give them full credit for their honesty, but when are liberals and politicians honest?

Raven-Symone said on "The View" that if Trump wins she has a plane ticket and was ready to leave. I suspect she too was lying, just like Schumer and the rest of the liberals, and they said it because they never thought he could win.

"My confession for this election is . . . [should the Republican candidate win] I'm gonna move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket." 

FOX411 requested a comment from "The View" host after the election was called but she didn't return the request.

The New Yorker Magazine shot themselves in the foot after they came out with a cover photo of Trump with the word 'Loser' across his image. 

Like it or not, Trump won the election fairly. Of course the left is going to protest the electoral college system--the right would have probably done  the same thing if Trump received the popular vote. But it's not the popular vote that counts.

Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: Trump Appeals Fani Willis Non-Disqualification Decision

An Application for a Certificate of Immediate Review was filed by the Trump team and his co-defendants to appeal Judge Scott McAfee's de...