Saturday, June 22, 2019

Trump backs up on deportation agenda

First he was going to strike back at Iran with military might after they shot down our drone. Then he was going to have ICE raid illegal aliens in a number of our large cities and deport them. But in both cases, he didn't.

Fox News commentator former Governor Mike Huckabee are saying Trump's unpredictability and restraint is his greatest strength. 

I just think that President Trump makes decisions and changes his mind after a while. It isn't complicated because Trump isn't complicated. 

The fact that he said the planes were in the air when he asked one of his generals how many lives would be lost if he struck and was told 150, and he changed his mind, says that he realizes he can be impulsive and has the wherewithal to hold back when he is. That part is good. Having not asked the right questions before he had the planes in the air is the part that concerns me.
So President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

What is our president smoking?

I know this isn't going to be popular with my MAGA readers but I'm not going to pretend that waiting two weeks for the Democrats, the party that refuses to do a smidgeon of work to help the Trump administration score a victory over the border or anything else, do anything to help the crisis now. In fact, this is probably a delay tactic and I bet Chuck "Nostrils" Schumer and Nancy "Frenetic Hands" Pelosi are scheming to make him look like a fool in two weeks.

I hope I'm wrong, but in this case, I believe it's Trump who's making a big mistake.

I believe Trump should have struck back at Iran. 

I believe Trump should not have postponed the deportation process because the Democrats aren't for real. He thinks they're for real, but they are not for real. We are talking about Democrats.

Never forget.


Please consider following Brain Flushings and also visit the ads on the pages. Follow me on Parler.com, my handle is @Heyrobo, or on Twitter--my handle there is: @RobHoey
Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another top terrorist gets smoked by the IAF

Mosab Khalaf was a senior member of Jamaa Islamiya, a Palestinian terrorist group. He was riding along in his automobile in southern Lebanon...