Sunday, June 23, 2019

Another woman claims Trump raped her but only for 3 minutes

Claims Trump raped her decades ago for 3 minutes
E. Jean Carroll, an Elle magazine advice columnist, finally came out and told her "story" about how President Donald Trump allegedly raped her in the mid-1990s for three minutes, give or take. She said that she would not press charges because the publicity for her book on the subject is good enough and added that it would be "disrespectful" to illegal alien women victimized by rape by the drug cartels that covertly transport them across the border in chicken trucks or whatever wheels are available.

"After all, the rape only lasted three minutes and it is worse for women raped by coyotes," she said, referring to cartel members driving chicken trucks hiding illegal alien women under the floor panels.

Carroll's book, "What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal," goes into detail about her accusation against the president, which he strongly denies.

“I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock down there without any protection,” Carroll told MSNBC host Comrade Lawrence O'Donnell when asked why she wouldn’t press charges.

“They’re young women, they tried to come into the county. As you know, they’re here by the thousands.”

And this makes sense . . . how?

"Mine was three minutes,” the alleged rape victim claimed of the alleged encounter. “I’m a mature woman, I can handle it, I can keep going, my life has gone on, I'm a happy woman.”

“But for the women down there, around the world … it just seems disrespectful,” she stammered, “it doesn't make sense to me."

So by her logic, it would be disrespectful of her to have reported the rape that took place when it happened because she has a crystal ball and knew that illegal alien women were going to be raped by coyotes in the 21st Century. Sure, makes perfect sense . . . if you're schizophrenic.

In her book, Carroll claims Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in midtown Manhattan when she was 52 years old. Trump allegedly recognized Carroll and asked her to help him pick out lingerie for another woman; the duo then headed to the dressing room, which also makes perfect sense, since it was Trump who was going to try the lingerie on. Or perhaps Carroll was while Trump watched. 

Whatever.

"As we head to the dressing rooms, I’m laughing aloud and saying in my mind: I’m gonna make him put this thing on over his pants!" she claims, adding that “[t]he moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips.”

I am really doubtful this woman is telling the truth and is willing now to disrespect rape victims at the border. I still think it might just have a wee bit to do with her book and the fact that the 2020 election is just down the road apiece.

“I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again,” the accusation continues. “He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.”

Did you see the this in your mind? Are your eyes throwing up yet?

Carroll then explains that she kept “laughing,” which she says “astonished” her as Trump tickled her fancy.

“The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle,” she alleges. “I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.”

Her memory of the event, at least in my estimation, is too vivid, too detailed. She even remembered the color of the bodysuit Trump allegedly chose--lilac. 

If it was true, I believe Carroll wouldn't have taken note nor remembered so much detail. An article in the Scientific American by Jim Hopper, an expert in the field of trauma, agrees that gaps in memory are quite common. He made this assertion in defense of Christine Blasey Ford's spotty testimony against Brett Kavanaugh, and now in this current case his words come back to bite the left and support the President.

Trump responded to the news of the accusation in a statement released on Friday. “I’ve never met this person in my life,” he said of Carroll. “She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

“False accusations diminish the severity of real assault,” the president added. “All should condemn false accusations and any actual assault in the strongest possible terms.”



Please consider following Brain Flushings and also visit the ads on the pages. Follow me on Parler.com, my handle is @Heyrobo, or on Twitter--my handle there is: @RobHoey
Thanks







No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...