Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Martha Plimpton brags about her 'best abortion'

"Goonies" actress Martha Plimpton was cheered by a blood-thirsty baby-killer advocating crowd after bragging that she had her "best" abortion in Seattle. 

One can only surmise that she had been using abortion as her 'go-to' birth control method and that killing babies is something she is proud of.

In a video done in June, Plimpton was being interviewed by pro-baby killer Dr. Willie Parker at a #ShoutYourAbortion event in Seattle, when she proudly told the audience (comprised totally of people whose parents did not kill them) that she had her first abortion at age 19.

It is unknown if the baby she killed was a boy or a girl.

And when she said to the crowd after making that boast that she had her "best" abortion in Seattle, they went nuts, cheering wildly and searching amongst themselves for a pregnant woman to punch in the belly.

"Seattle has some particular significance for me for lots of reasons," the pig said at the Town Hall event. "I've got a lot of family here, some of whom are in the audience tonight. I also had my first abortion here at the Seattle Planned Parenthood!"

Freaking "yay"! she  screamed frenetically as the crowd cheered her on. 

"Notice I said 'first' . . . and I don't want Seattle--I don't want you guys [aka scumquats] to feel insecure--it was my best one."

The audience continued to laugh at Plimpton's hilarious story of how she went on to kill all of her unwanted babies.

"Heads and tails above the rest," she said without explaining what made the killing of her baby in her womb better than the other killings. "If I could Yelp review it, I totally would. And if that doctor's here tonight, I don't remember you at all, I was 19. I was 19 but I thank you nonetheless."

It's incredible how far we've devolved as a society to view abortion as a noble undertaking.

I really cannot express how sad this feels.
"Let's not pretend that abortion isn't about the mass slaughter of innocents." -- Michael Aston
"Abortion should be listed as a weapon of mass destruction against the voiceless." -- E.A. Bucchianeri
"I think we have deluded ourselves into believing that people don't know that abortion is killing. So any pretense that abortion is not killing is a signal of our ambivalence, a signal that we cannot say, 'yes, it kills a fetus.'" -- Faye Wattleton
"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton 
"Abortion and racism are both symptoms of a fundamental human error. The error is thinking that when someone stands in the way of our wants, we can justify getting that person out of our lives. Abortion and racism stem from the same poisonous root, selfishness." -- Alveda King 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...