Sunday, June 4, 2017

Ariana Grande returns to Manchester

I didn't like her when I first saw her in the donut shop. She was with her boyfriend at that time and stood at the counter, licked a donut on the tray above the counter, and left it there.  She also told her boyfriend, "I hate America. I hate Americans."

I really thought she sucked for the donut episode and her sentiments.

But Ariana Grande helped me change my mind. At least to some degree. 

In less than a week since an Islamic terrorist attack took place at her concert, killing 22 of her fans and injuring over 100, the pop star singer went back to Manchester to do a concert for the families who lost a loved one.

She wore ripped jeans and started out upbeat to a crowd of loving young people. They were excited and overwhelmed as she told the Manchester crowd that she loved them.


All of the monetary proceeds from the concert was slated to go to the families and the concert earned over $2 million.

Among the other singers was: Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Coldplay, Miley Cyrus, Black Eyed Peas, and more. 

I am so glad that she had the guts to do the concert and I forgive her for all of the donuts she may have licked and that I may have inadvertently  eaten. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...