Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mass. couple say gas station attack was racially motivated

You're pumping gas in a Virginia station and suddenly a woman attacks you with a hammer. The only crime you committed was allowing yourself to be born white. That's what happened to an Uxbridge, Massachusetts couple when they stopped for gas on their way home from Florida.

Bob and Kathy--who asked FOX25 to only use their first names--were attacked by a random black woman who shouted slurs at them and attacked Bob with a hammer as his wife was inside the station getting coffee when the attack occurred. 

"She ran over to me, and started to come towards me. She looked at me and said, 'I'm sick of you white [expletives],'" Kathy said.

"I hear this lady, 2 pump islands over yelling something about a message. I'm like I don't know who she's talking to," Bob said.

She then approached him and began attacking him, scratching at his face and hitting him with the hammer.

"A young black woman gets in my face and starts yelling, you got a message for me, you got a message for me with your fancy car and fancy boat," Bob said. "She's punching at me, she's spitting."

The result was that Bob received serious facial wounds and a bloody leg. The attack occurred in Rutherglen, Virginia and he believes it was racially motivated.

"Her hand came up, my glasses go flying, she was starting to scratch the hell out of my face," he added.

A bystander took a photo of the woman's car and plate and she has been identified as 26-year-old Angela Jones of Newark, New Jersey. An arrest warrant has been issued for the racist Jones, but she remains at large.

White lives also matter.

Gee, I wonder if MSNBC, CNN and the other mainstream outlets covered this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: Trump Appeals Fani Willis Non-Disqualification Decision

An Application for a Certificate of Immediate Review was filed by the Trump team and his co-defendants to appeal Judge Scott McAfee's de...