1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs. [Google Obama and Little Sisters of the Poor]
2. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties. [See YouTube with Milo Yiannopoulos at UC Berkeley].
3. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties. [See the article on Ben Shapiro at California University at LA .]
4. favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression. [Google US Christian bakers gay wedding cake.]
5. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant. [LOL]In an elite Upper East Side New York private school known as the Dalton School, the annual ice-skating party at Trump Wollman Rink in Central Park was canceled after liberal mommies and daddies refused to allow their children to simply skate without politics involved.
The pusillanimous pontificating Parents Association, afraid that skating on a rink that had 'Trump' in its name, might turn their privileged children into racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic conservatives. So they sent a letter saying the "Dalton on Ice" event was scrapped, saying "it would not be financially prudent" because of "significantly lower attendance."
What a bunch of pretentious creeps who think they're being 'edgy' and brave, rather than realizing they're simply being anal sphincters to their kids.
One Dalton parent who disagrees with the move said: "I think it is completely insane. Like him or not, it feels like a strange place for New Yorkers to protest. And sad that kids now have no skating party."
Donald Trump renovated the rink in 1986 after the city had their heads up their nether regions for six years getting nothing done.