Thursday, January 19, 2017

Why I refused to sing at the inauguration

I'm not going to sing at the President-elect's inaugural concert tonight. I refuse to sing at that inconsiderate man's party. If he was a decent guy, he would have asked me to sing there, but he didn't and he isn't going to ask.

A lot of other, much more famous performers, were also not asked by Mr. Trump and they also refuse to sing at the concert. They should have been asked, so he can forget it--they, like me, aren't going within a mile of that celebration.


I just wish he asked so I could have said 'no' but he's so inconsiderate of my feelings.

I know my voice isn't as good as, say, Bruce Springsteen, or even Ricky Gervais, but I can carry a tune most of the time. 

And I play the spoons.

If Donald J. Trump asked me to sing, I would have given him the treat of hearing my voice and the patter of my spoons. But he didn't and I won't--his loss.

So I take back my offer.

Sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...