Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find information that is both interesting and useless. You can even see how Steve, my camera, sees the world through my eyes, or get your hands on my latest novel, Jihad Joe at:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/119633

Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoyed the coffee and cake. Sorry we ran out of donuts.


Monday, January 16, 2017

Obama transfers 10 terrorists from Gitmo to Oman

Dubai, UAE -- Oman (not "Obama man") said on Monday that it will joyfully accept 10 of the worst terrorists still at Guantanamo Bay Detention Center right before Obama is ready to leave the White House as part of his threat to shrink the facility he promised, but failed to close.

The U.S. Department of Defense had nothing to say on the matter.

Oman's Foreign Ministry did not name the scumcrumpets but assured the public that most of them are named Mohammad or a derivative of that name, and said in a statement carried on state-run Oman News Agency that they have accepted Obama's plea.

When the Associated Press pressed for more input about the matter, Omani and U.S. military officials were too embarrassed to respond.

The sultanate of Oman previously took in a bunch of Gitmo's 'worstest': 10 from Yemen in January 2016; and 6 in June 2015. Saudi Arabia gladly repatriated 4 scum on January 5th, and the United Arab Emirates took 15 in the largest single transfer of dangerous cargo during Barack's administration on August 15th. 

Allahu Akbar, everybody.

Sultan Qaboos bin Said (his friends call him "Caboose") ruled Oman since 1970. He has been the "go-between" with the West and Iran and has also negotiated a boatload of prisoner releases in recent years for Western countries too stupid to know a dangerous dude unless he exploded in front of them.

Since he wasn't able to close Gitmo altogether, Obama is doing his level best to free as many Islamic terrorists as possible because he can, and because he will be provided with armed security for the rest of his life so, as they often say, "no worries."

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said that he not only wants to keep Gitmo open, but wants to "load it up with some bad dudes."

Mr. Trump is known for his openness, not his eloquence.

When Barack Hussein Obama came into power, there were 242 terrorists in Gitmo. Being the good Muslim sympathizer that he is, Barack pledged to close it over serious international criticism over the mistreatment of detainees. 

The idea that we would stoop so low as a nation to pour water on a person's head who may have merely immolated an infidel to death was just too much for liberals to tolerate.

Fortunately, Obama wasn't able to close down Gitmo because Congress was against suicidal behavior.

The majority of scumcrumpets were sent to lovely Afghanistan, Pakistan (pronounced "Pahkeestahn" by Barack Obama) and Saudi Arabia.

In all, only about 30 percent that we know of, have returned to the battlefield to kill us. The remaining 70 percent have sent their kids to do the job.