Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Why Lena Dunham sucks socks that smell

Lena Dunham said that she wishes she'd had an abortion to fight the "stigma around this issue." Many people wish her Dunham's mother felt the same way.

"Something I've thought about  a lot is the fact that there is stigma around abortion," she said on her podcast.

Dunham had visited the abortion factory known as Planned Parenthood, where their only plan is how to avoid being a parent. She was asked there by a young girl who told her to join in a project where women share stories of abortion.

"I sort of jumped," Dunham giggled. "'I haven't had an abortion,' I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women's options, I myself had never had an abortion."

"Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman's right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department," she said, adding, "Now I can say that I still haven't had an abortion, but I wish I had."

The idea that this idiot would say that she wishes she had the chance to end the life of an infant disgusts me, as it disgusted many on Twitter who saw her statement. 

Ronald Reagan said it best: "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

Lena Dunham is despicable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...