Monday, December 26, 2016

Obama: "I coulda won a third term"

Believing that Americans still subscribe to his leftist ideas, Lame Duck Obama told "The Axe Files" and CNN (formerly: the Clinton News Network) that if he was eligible to run ("and I think I should be allowed" he whined) that he could have beaten President-elect Donald Trump.

"I am confident in this vision because I'm confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could've mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it," the delusion president said, as he totally discounted the fact that Trump's win over Clinton was a referendum on Obama's leftist vision for his Amerika. 

Obama made that ridiculous statement to his former senior adviser David Axelrod on "The Axe Files" podcast produced by the University of Chicago Institute of Politics and CNN.

The first time she was proud of our country
He blathered on: "I know that in conversations that I've had with people around the country, [all 57 states] even some people who disagreed with me, [they're called patriotic Americans] they would say the vision, the direction that you point towards is the right one."

"In the wake of the election and Trump winning, a lot of people have suggested that somehow, it really was a fantasy," Obama went on, trying to defend his 'hopey-changey' position that left most intelligent Americans with the hope that the party running the show would change to the party that lost twice in a row. "What I would argue is, is that the culture actually did shift, that the majority does buy into the notion of a one America that is tolerant and diverse and open and full of energy and dynamism," [and, and, and].

What a crock.

Deportation numbers were a scam; unemployment of full-time workers sucked; economic growth never went above 3% in all of his 8 years in office; he allowed the Middle East to blossom into a war zone; and [hopefully] his final horrendous act: he screwed over Israel worse than anyone before him.

I'm just glad the presidency is term-limited. I would like to see the same for Congress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...