Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hillary allegedly paid for illicit sex with men AND women


The National Enquirer in an incredible 9-page report, sparked by a former Clinton family operative, claims that Hillary Clinton is a "secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women."

Holy carp fish, Batman--I knew it, I knew it! I see the way she and Huma eyeball each other.

The former family operative is breaking ranks with Bill and Kill, his one-time bosses, and divulged:"I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel," the man said. He was hired by the Clintons through a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals.

"She had come to the studio to see the filming of a movie in 1994," he said. "While I was there, I helped her slip out a back exit for a one-on-one session with the other woman. It was made to look casual, leaving quietly [rather] than being caught up in the melee . . . but really it was for something presumably more sordid."

But the man claimed that it wasn't only with women that he helped "fix" for her. The former fixer-upper confessed to The Enquirer that he helped her to cover up her affair with married lover Vince Foster.

Hillary apparently redefines the notion of "pay to play."

I don't generally believe The National Enquirer reportage, but I find this kind of behavior from Hillary Clinton too credible not to believe may have occurred. But the idea of Hillary having sex with anyone, male or female, makes me throw up in my mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: Trump Appeals Fani Willis Non-Disqualification Decision

An Application for a Certificate of Immediate Review was filed by the Trump team and his co-defendants to appeal Judge Scott McAfee's de...