Sunday, July 17, 2016

Ginsburg spills her guts about Donald and her secret feelings

"Hubba hubba, Donald"
In an exclusive interview, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg admitted that she is hopelessly attracted to Donald Trump and this is why she has spoken out so vehemently against him.

"It was a psychological defense," she said, referring to how she basically called the man with the golden hair a "faker." She admitted "What I really wanted to say about him is how much I want to run my 83-year-old naked body through his hair . . . wait, I mean my fingers."

But it took a big, little woman to admit that she was wrong to diss the Donald. 

"I said it and then I couldn't sleep at night," she said. "I tossed and turned and got the sheets all wet with my perspiration. It was hell."

Ginsburg, who was appointed to the Supreme Court in 1993, lost her husband in 2010. "Martin was a great guy," she said, referring to her late husband. "We had a wonderful life, but Donald, he may be a goy, but he's a smart, handsome goy and like me, he's a New Yorker. We New Yorkers have a special bond.

"I want to bond with the Donald, and I take back what I said about him. Sure, he may be a little meshuganah, but there's something about his punim that I can't get out of my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...