Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Trump Suit Dump

Imagine ten years from now if Donald Trump fails to win the presidency and ends up on the Home Shoppers Channel hawking his own line of clothing for men.

The Donald stands at the microphone, hair and all, as male models pretend to casually hang around in their Trump 3-piece suits having an intelligent conversation about Boolean algebra.

"Just feast your eyes on this gorgeous three-piece business suit, folks. I'm telling you it's unbelievable how wonderfully this suit is made. Look at the fall of the slacks. Amazing.

"No one else designs suits like I do. The other designers are stupid and wouldn't know good quality if it bit them on their butt. You call that competition? I call it incompetency in the field of men's fashion. Those guys don't have a clue on what they're doing.  

"My suits are wonderful. Wonderful. They say, 'Buy me and be a success.' My suits are incredible and priced to suit, if you don't mind the pun.

"But seriously, if I tell you that people are going to fall in love with my line of men's suits, you can take that to the bank.

"And when you do, mention my name--they know me well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...