Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Brilliant Thoughts on the Debate

They did it my way
Candy Crowley of CNN (Certainly Not News) was the moderator of the Second Presidential Debate.  She insisted that she be allowed to be part of the follow up questions after the Romney and Obama teams had their own agreement that there would be no follow up questions allowed.  She sucked.

At first I thought Candy was doing a good job, until the point came up as to whether Obama called the Libyan terrorist attack a terrorist attack.  She jumped in to defend him and said that he did, and while that wasn't in her job description, it turned out that the reference Obama made in the Rose Garden was in reference to the 2001 attack on the same day, not the 2012 attack.  Obama lied, Stevens died.

When the black gentleman asked Obama to give him reasons to vote for him again now that he was out of work, Obama  hemmed and hawed and spoke about everything but the reason he should get the man's vote, and our President looked like Joe Biden in calculus class.

I didn't like Romney asking Obama direct questions--when you don't know the answer to the question you're asking, it usually isn't wise asking it in the first place.  Mitt gave him the opportunity to give the answer he wanted to give, not what Mitt wanted to hear.

I also didn't like Obama's boring talking points: fair share, millionaires and billionaires. Fair share is code and I have no idea what it means, when I try to analyze the term.  Who determines what a fair share is?  Obama?  And what makes it fair in the first place?  Where is it written what a fair share is?  I'm weary of the divisiveness over money--it feeds off of jealousy and a sense of entitlement.  

I think it's about time we have more control over these debates.  I'm not a control freak, but I don't like the disparity I constantly see, where the liberals always seem to get more talk time than conservatives, and the moderators seem like members of the Democratic re-election committee.  Why should they get to decide which questions can be posed and what the follow-up questions should be?  In spite of this, Fox News is still more watched than any of the leftist media.

My final thought is just how angry Obama looked, especially when Libya was mentioned.  I tweeted that Obama looked like he was having a bowel movement at that point in the debate and Romney won on that point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New York wants to take your right to determine your child's trans surgery

It's clear that our country has become insane as it's being run by a clandestine group of unelected Biden handlers and far-left luna...