Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Flushings of a Conservative


A few days ago I began writing my blog about Obama, the economy and Libya.  I've saved it (below) because it's still relevant several days later, and with the Second Presidential Debate coming up tonight, I think these issues ought to be discussed.  I didn't get to finish all my thoughts on these issues, but there is enough content to make a few points, although I must admit that I kind of rambled on a bit--I hope you'll forgive my sentence structure and grammar--I didn't edit it since writing this piece.

Thanks

*****                   *****                   *****                   *****  


Business owners are worried about the future; lies are being followed by lies to cover the initial lies; name-calling and divisiveness is being used to cleave our nation in two distinct parts; our country's security is laughable, people are killed and nothing is done beyond a scolding and warnings of further scoldings, and the economy is being run into the ground by a president who thinks the best way to keep the ship from sinking is to make a hole in it to let the water out.  But bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.  Navy SEAL Team Six was sent into Pakistan by President Obama, our nation's greatest leader since Lincoln, Washington, and Clinton, and in spite of the intelligence leaked to the world about Obama's incredible leadership, the liberal press gave all the credit to whom deserved it because he claimed it--Barack Hussein Obama.

I just read a blog that claims Obama wears a wedding ring with an Arabic inscription that reads: "There is one God, Allah."  This surprises me--I would think that if Obama had a ring with an inscription it would read: "There is one God, Me."  But seriously, I think he's crazy to advertise that he's a Muslim, even if he actually is.

I'm livid about his cover up of the Libyan debacle.  What happened to the Coptic Christian who made that stupid video?  I have no idea, but I know they owe him an apology and I also know he will never receive one.  I'm pissed off at all the liars who treat us like we're stupid: Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Jay Carney, Victoria Nuland and Barack Obama.  Even after we learned they knew the attack had nothing to do with the video, they continued to lie to the press, to Congressman Issa, and in doing so, they lie to us, their employers.  It is beginning to feel as if we are living under a regime, but one that's run by amateurs.  And these amateurs have the audacity to blame the GOP for failing to provide adequate security to our consulate.


My latest novel, Jihad Joe, is about Islamic terrorism and suspense.  In it I challenge the precepts of the religion through my protagonist, Zed Nill, a journalist, captured by terrorists and who is destined to be killed if the American President refuses to release three Gitmo prisoners.  Of course, American policy demands we never give in to terrorists, and for Zed, the clock is ticking.

Jihad Joe Soft Cover       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess who John Kirby blames for Iran's attack on Israel

AP Photo/Andrew Harnik Of course you guessed it: former President Donald Trump is responsible for the attack on Israel by Iran. Yes, it'...