Monday, February 1, 2010

Mom

January 29th would have been Mom's 91st birthday, but it was a year to the day since she died. I miss her. I miss her simple philosophy of life--a don't make any waves approach to people. My mom was benign, and I mean that in a good way. She was like her father, I think. My grandfather was a quiet man who didn't make trouble for anyone. Mom learned how to get along with people from him. I find myself waxing nostalgic a lot more lately because I'm getting older. When your mother would be 91 means you're pretty old yourself. I don't believe we go anywhere once we die, but I still feel badly that she's under the cold cold earth. Does that make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...