Wednesday, January 27, 2010

back packing it

I now have a camera backpack. I haven't named him yet but I was thinking maybe Charlie would be nice. Charlie, as in Charlie Horse, a condition that I probably will avoid now that I have a backpack to carry my gear. I named my camera Steve and my car, Doug. Why not name a backpack, right? Thasneem got me this as my birthday present. We also went to the Jackson Diner for Indian lunch and to tell you the truth, I don't think I want to go back there for a long time. I'm bloated and had a terrible workout in the gym. I think my age has a lot to do with the bloat and my change in digestive efficiency. I have my Indian food at home--who has it better than me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The imbalance of nature: blame the Jews

Iran launched an unprecedented attack on Israel on Saturday night, April 13, using over 300 rockets, missiles and UAVs to assault the civili...