Monday, July 22, 2024

Joe Biden's letter to the American Public




President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. addresses the people of the United States of America after he makes the patriotic decision to not run for a second term because he cannot beat former President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump.

I, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., President of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, have decided to not campaign for a second term for President of the United States of America.

I have a deep feeling of gratitude to the American people for the confidence they have given me. It has been over 14 years since I have been able to return to Independence, Missouri, and I certainly am going to enjoy sitting on the porch looking up at the capital of that wonderful state. But all the time that I am there I will be thinking of the people of the United States and trying to conclude those things which ought to be done so they will always be on the road to ever greater and greater prosperity.

This is a solemn but a glorious hour. I feel it a very personal privilege to join with the American people in paying tribute to our statesmen and to their great accomplishments in war and peace. God bless them, and God keep them, safe and strong for our land and our time.

Therefore, I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your President.

And therefore, I do not choose to run for President in 1928 . . . I mean 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Tolerance Campaign offers $1 million to Queers for Palestine to hold parade in Gaza

A U.S.-based watchdog organization called The New Tolerance Campaign (NTC) made a one million dollar offer on Monday to "Queers for Pal...