Monday, September 4, 2023

Brain Flushings is back! My short and sweet response

Rob Hoey

Well, it's been a trying week for this writer. My house is on the market; I'm looking to relocate; and my blog was locked for some reason I'm not aware of.

Evidently I broke some rule[s] in the community guidelines but Google doesn't tell us what our infraction was.

But at least I've been reinstated and for that I am grateful.

There is so much discord in the country that is being exacerbated by the political wings of both parties, but more from the left, and it's being reflected in, and in part caused, by the media.

For those of you reading this, thank you for your interest in the flushings of my brain. 


1 comment:

First Jewish Biden admin staffer quits over Israel policy: "There are so many of us who feel this way"

Lily Greenberg Call first told her parents what she planned to do, knowing the crap storm that would likely follow. Lily was the first Jewis...