Sunday, April 4, 2021

"What's a laptop--is it a dance?" Hunter Biden asks interviewer



In a recent probing TV interview [LOL] President Biden's son Hunter sat with CBS News' Tracy Smith that aired Sunday and was asked about whether the laptop containing emails with his email address revealing business associates, a Chinese pinup calendar featuring the "Year of the Squealing Pig" and financial questions concerning someone referred to as "The Big Man" belonged to him.

In answer to the question, Hunter responded with a furrowed brow, a shrug of innocence and a reply: "Heck, I heard about those contraptions, those laptops, but I'm not sure what it actually is. I used to think it was an exotic dance, you know, the 'Lap Top', but I learned that it was a type of computer. But no, that laptop you're asking me about, I um, have no idea whose it is. It could be mine and nobody told me. It could be yours and you're just yanking my chain. Hey, it could even be a Russian plant."

Smith, a deeply probing reporter, was having none of it. "It certainly isn't mine because if it was, I'd be the first to know. Why don't you know if it's yours?"

"Look Tracy, back in the day, I did a lot of bad things. I did drugs; I disguised myself as a dude named Corn Pop and dissed my dad at a local pool. I had a lot of strippers and did bad stuff with them. I even had a hot relationship with my dead brother's widow. My brain was fried like a worm caught out on a hot sidewalk on an August day in the Sahara Desert. Wait, they don't have sidewalks in the desert, do they?"

"I learned this chop in China"

Still Smith insisted he must know something about it since it had his email address on the emails. "Are you absolutely certain it isn't yours?" she asked.

"C'mon, man. You gotta be kidding me. Sure, it could have been my laptop, or whatever it's called. There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me and then it was hacked to make it look like I was in the pocket of China. Or maybe it was just a look alike.

"I don't know anything about it. I didn't see nothing. I didn't hear nothing. I am innocent of the charges against my sound reputation."

Hunter later spoke about his taxes and an ongoing investigation by the DOJ. He refused to reveal the basis for the investigation but assured Smith that with his father as President of the United States, he would be exonerated of all charges.


Please consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every ad you click on, you help in the fight against the China virus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Tolerance Campaign offers $1 million to Queers for Palestine to hold parade in Gaza

A U.S.-based watchdog organization called The New Tolerance Campaign (NTC) made a one million dollar offer on Monday to "Queers for Pal...