Sunday, February 28, 2021

Andy says he was "being playful" but may have been insensitive with chicks over sexual harassment claims

"Must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that"

New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo tried to mansplain his history with the chicks on his staff as he faces, how do you say, multiple accusations of sexual harassment.

On Sunday, he gave a press release to the Democratic press (except not to CNN where his bro Fredo flaps his gums and used to fiddle-fart with Andy).

"Questions have been raised about some of my past interactions with people in the office," Cuomo said on the press release. "I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm. I spend most of my life at work and colleagues are often also personal friends."

All he was looking for was to maybe get laid, that's all. Cut him some slack.

"At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good-natured way," the governor explained as he avoid mentioning the grabbing and kissing jokes. "I do it in public and in private. You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business," he released.

Cuomo babbled on, "I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended. I acknowledge some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation. To the extent anyone felt that way, I am truly sorry about that."

Is he really that lacking in self-awareness? Is he that freaking stupid--even more than his brother?


Cuomo then went into denial mode saying that he never "touched anybody" and "never propositioned anybody." Of course, this is in direct contradiction of the allegations made by Lindsey Boylan, his former aide. She said he touched her often on the arms and back whenever he got the opportunity, and that he forcibly kissed her on the lips.

"I never intended to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but these are allegations that New Yorkers deserve answers to," Cuomo stated/ 

So now Cuomo is taking the opposite stance he took with Brett Kavanaugh when the governor went along with the ridiculous notion to "believe all women" when Christine Blasey Ford made, what now are obviously false allegations against Kavanaugh that were totally unsubstantiated by her close friend who flatly denied her claims.

"That's why I have asked for an outside, independent review that looks at these allegations," Cuomo said.

"Separately, my office has heard anecdotally that some people have reached out to Ms. [Charlotte] Bennett to express displeasure about her coming forward. My message to anyone doing that is you have misjudged what matters to me and my administration and you should stop now – period."

That might be true or Cuomo may have made the "anecdotally" reported claim that some people went against Charlotte Bennett [the second accuser of sexual misconduct by Cuomo] in order to paint himself in a positive light: "We need to get to the bottom of this nonsense. This woman, what's her name again, obviously has me confused for someone else, probably a Republican."

Bennett is described by the dead fish wrapper New York Times as "an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Cuomo administration until she left in November." She alleges that the governor  "asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had ever had sex with older men."

"I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared," Bennett told the former paper of record. "And was wondering how I was going to get out of it and assumed it was the end of my job."

Oh wait, that's Pete Buttigieg

Anyway, it looks like Cuomo can now be best described as chopped liver, history, and a man riding off into the sunset on a horse named Flatulence.


Please consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every ad you click on, you help in the fight against the China virus




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish organizations abandon anti-Semitism meeting with Dept. of Ed. after they ambushed them with leftist groups

On Friday, Jewish organizations pulled out of what was supposed to be a high-level meeting with the Department of Education aimed at dealing...