Friday, October 30, 2020

Don Le Mon "I had to get rid of Trump supporters in my life" because they made me angry and hissy

Le Mon unmasked

Speaking with the dumber Cuomo brother, Chris [aka Fredo] the Comedy News Network (CNN) host Donald Le Mon told the bewildered Cuomo that he had to end relationships with people with different political opinions than his because when they make a valid point, he is often at a loss for words. 

This is especially true about COVID-19 and the pandemic.

Le Mon, who never took a course in virology, infectious diseases, microbiology, or epidemiology, feels he knows more than his friends.

“I have many people who I love in my life. And yeah, I come from a red state,” he said. “I’ve lived in several red states. There are a lot of friends I had to get rid of because they are so nonsensical when it comes to this issue. They have the whole – every single talking point that they hear on state TV and that they hear from this president. They repeat it and they are blinded by it.”

“And I just – when I said to you the other night, ‘There’s no way, they can’t believe it.’ You know, I was just goosing you in away, right? You know, they say I was – um – I was breaking your, you know,” he added, referring to Cuomo's testicles.


Though Le Mon tried to maintain these relationships, he ultimately “had to get rid of them” because they are “too far gone.”

“I had to get rid of them. Because they are too far gone,” he said. “I try and I try and I try. They’ll say something really stupid and then I’ll show them the science and I’ll give them any information, and they still repeat those talking points. And all the while, the state was a hot spot.”

Le Mon listens to the science. 

When the science said, "Don't wear masks," Le Mon didn't wear a mask. When the science said, "Wear a mask," Le Mon wore a mask. If the science decided to play a game of "Musical Masks," [you take it off when the music stops] Le Mon would be the first to join in.

On the other hand, when the science said stay quarantined if you have COVID-19, Chris Cuomo, who had the virus, went out into the city without a mask then pretended he quarantined as he emerged from his basement two weeks after he was diagnosed and had already walked the streets.

These are the dweebs lecturing us about COVID-19. 

“And I just had to get rid of a lot of people in my life because sometimes you have to let them go. I think they have to hit rock bottom like an addict, right?” he asked, not knowing if what he was saying made sense. “And they have to want to get help, they have to want to know the truth, they have to want to live in reality, they have to want to be responsible not only for other people’s lives but for their lives.”

And the truth is what Donald Le Mon says it is because he listens to science and listens to his heart. It's his truth, his reality. And facts don't matter when you're Donald Le Mon.


C'mon, man, gimme a break. You know you want to follow Brain Flushings--it's free and worth every penny. And remember, every time you click on an ad, an angel gets its wings and a liberal sheds a tear. C'mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...