Friday, December 27, 2019

Michael Moore says Trumpers are loyal due to a "racial thing"

Big, white, progressive documentary propagandist Michael "Gimme" Moore, claims that the reason white folks support President Trump has to do with race. For Moore, even white rice has to do with race.

The big man was on Chris "Tingles" Matthews' MSNBC program when the host expressed confusion over who are Trump supporters, as many things apparently confuse Matthews.

"Who are these people? I’ve got a brother like this. I love my brother but he talks to me like Trump is triumphant right now. Grew up in the same background you had stick with Trump, working class white people if you will, working class people generally?" Matthews babbled.

Moore hypothesized that white Trump voters, [those of us with less melanin in our skin] are scared of becoming the minority in the United States as various minorities are outnumbering white. I didn't know that and I'm glad the big guy clarified that to me. That explains why I married a woman with more melanin in her skin because she comes from India. I guess I figured if I join them, they won't kill me or something.

"Well, you said the keyword, white," big Moore said [because the left is radar-locked on identity and intersectional victimhood]. "Sadly I think it is a racial thing on some level [because to leftists, everything is a racial thing on some level because they see everything in terms of race] with a lot of people [especially him]. But let me say it in a different way. I think that white guys, the lunch bucket joes...they can see the writing on the wall, the women are coming, they’ve arrived last November. We are now this is the 8th September in a row where a majority of first graders in this country last month were not white," Moore said, and when he talks about lunch buckets, he knows his stuff. He eats buckets-full of lunch, it seems.

Moore compared the fear white Americans have to the fear the South African apartheid had after the country was desegregated. But he didn't go on with the analogy about how white farmers in S.A. were being burned out and in some cases killed by the angry black people. Killing is never justified and not including that in the conversation is like MSNBC and CNN fake news by omission.

"We now see the demographic shift by the 2040s white people will be the minority," the adipose white Moore said. "And I think there’s some level of fear about that probably in the way that white people in South Africa were afraid what’s going to happen with a black majority...But here we have African-Americans who are still on the bottom rung of the ladder after all these years, and those of us who are white, especially white guys, still having that door open just a little bit easier for us and we know it."

You know, come to think of it, maybe Moore is speaking for himself and his fear of being the white minority. He sure doesn't speak for me and any of my white, conservative friends.

Depressed people see everything through sad eyes. Anxious people see the world as a scary place. Racists see everything in terms of race, Michael Moore.


Please consider following this blog and visit the ads on this page.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia U. tried it Biden's way but the Trump way trumped it

The Hamas-supporting jihadis have taken over many college campuses and academic buildings in the U.S. At Columbia University in New York (GO...