Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Democrat Jan Schakowsky legislates via her son


Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) gives women a bad name. She used her son to convince her to vote yes on the impeachment of Trump and has been hammering her about this since last June, a full month prior to the phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that sparked another excuse for impeachment.

“It is my adult son Ian Schakowsky, whom I will always credit for my decision last June to support an impeachment inquiry,” Schakowsky said, possibly forgetting that this round of impeachment came at the end of July. “It had never been my goal to impeach a president, but Ian made such a compelling case,” as did her Ouija board.

“He reminded me of the oath that I have taken eleven times now to support and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Schakowsky continued, obviously not realizing that there is nothing in the Constitution justifying impeachment on the grounds the House is trying to get past the public's opinion. “He said, ‘Mom, this is not about politics, this is not about party,’ and pushing back against my arguments, he said, ‘This has nothing to do with the final outcome, it’s about doing the right thing, even if others don’t.'”

In other words, the right thing has nothing to do with the actual laws involved in this case, but it's about her son's obvious hatred of Trump, and of her kowtowing to her son's needs and her inability to make a viable argument supporting the President's rights under the Constitution.

“He made me see that it was about my legacy, my modest place in history,” Schakowsky said. “I want to thank you my son for helping me do the right thing today, to vote to impeach the President of the United States, Donald Trump, because no American is above the law.”

She should be proud to have such a son who is able to exhibit his mother's subservient role as a woman and as a mother.

Schakowski has set women's lib back fifty years and in the process, has discredited her impartiality in this impeachment.


Please consider following this blog and visit the ads on this page.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia U. tried it Biden's way but the Trump way trumped it

The Hamas-supporting jihadis have taken over many college campuses and academic buildings in the U.S. At Columbia University in New York (GO...