Thursday, November 21, 2019

Akon, Kanye and NY Philharmonic mulling 2024 presidential run


The following is satire.

As their saying goes, "If Trump can do it, so can I." These are the sentiments of rapper Kanye West, musician Akon and Jaap van Zweden, the conductor of the New York Philharmonic.

The field of candidates may be huge, but they'll all be singing/playing the same tune.

When asked by Fox News why he wants to run, Kanye burst into rap and replied:
"I got me favor on my side, accept me as your political saviour.
Love me lots or love me less,
But dang, just love thy neighbor.
You can be what you wanna be
Mommas know my heart,
But I ain't no dang Swalwell swell,
Cause I don't hardly fart."
Upon announcing their decision to get into the 2024 race to MSNBC, the NY Philharmonic conductor, Jaap van Zweden lifted his baton as the group began a hearty rendition of Jean-Joseph Mouret's Rondeau from Sinfone de Fanfares," in the hopes of getting the votes from music aficionados. "This is why I am going to win," van Zweden said, adding that he would have the entire Philharmonic in his administration.

Speaking on “The Real” Monday, the “Don’t Matter” singer said that a 2024 presidential run “might be possible.”

“I know what the issues are. As a person, as an immigrant, as a black man, as whatever you want to call it, I kinda know or feel like I know that I can take the country and move it forward. I really believe so,” Akon said, admitting he knows nothing about foreign affairs, politics, the U.S. Constitution, law and the three branches of government, but he said the public "ain't gonna care."

Akon, whose real name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam is famous for his second hit, "Smack That." The first stanza goes like this:
"I feel you creepin', I can see you from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo
And possibly bend you over
Look back and watch me
Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'till you get sore
Smack that, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'till you get sore
Smack that, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh."
What a beautiful visual.

The rapper and "musician" was born in St. Louis, Missouri, but he spent most of his childhood in Senegal and has often referred to it as his hometown, which makes him a perfect candidate for the progressives in the Democratic Party, who see every other place as better than the USA.

Some pro-abortion progressives consider him a musical genius.

“I need him [Kanye] to run," Akon said. "I want him to because it’s like this — Kanye’s not crazy. He’s just been awakened. My belief, because from a spiritual state, I just feel like he’s awake now. He’s [the] most amazing marketer in the world. He understands his audience — but he’s definitely not crazy.

“If he does run, it’s great for the culture,” Akon continued. “Now, whether or not you think he’s fit is another thing, that’s why you got me as another choice, onnaconna I ain't crazy too."


Please consider following this blog and visit the ads on this page.   You can also see my other blog on the Times of Israel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another top terrorist gets smoked by the IAF

Mosab Khalaf was a senior member of Jamaa Islamiya, a Palestinian terrorist group. He was riding along in his automobile in southern Lebanon...