Thursday, July 18, 2019

Marianne Williamson now wants Muslims to apologize to Jews

Marianne Williamson, a 2020 Democratic dopeful went full-frontal love and huggies recently, asking white people to apologize to black people for being white and slavery and whatever other victimhood notion she could come up with. The idiots in the audience took her seriously and white folks surrounded black folks in the audience and hugged it out and said they were sorry for something they had nothing to do with, but hey, they're Democrats and that says it all.

Whitey even had to apologize to black folks for lynchings they were not involved in and police brutality, even if they didn't know a police officer who committed such a vile act, which are few and far between, thankfully.

Now the genius of the heart, but not so much the mind, wants Muslims to apologize to all people of the Jewish faith, even those Jews who call themselves Jewish by virtue of eating an occasional knish or matzoh.

She even wants Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Obviously-Comatose and What's-her-name to go out and find a Jew and tell them they are sorry for wanting the total destruction of Israel and all the Jews that live there and elsewhere.

"Williamson walked out on the stage, microphone poised in front of her face like a chocolate push-up popsicle, she paused, looked around the enormous room of at least 36 people and said, 'I want all the Muslims in the room to go out and find a Jew and give that Jew an honest hug and tell him or her that you never meant what you said when you mentioned that Israel should not exist along with the people who live there and the same kind of people who live elsewhere,'" the Times of Dumbledorf wrote. "'Tell them you apologize and promise not to say things like 'From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free' because we all know what that really means, and it's a mean thing to say,'" she said.

Not surprisingly, Williamson is polling uncharacteristically well in New Hampshire, proving that those people will vote for anyone with a pulse who promises them free stuff and love.

One Jewish woman in the room, who thought she was attending a Mah Jong marathon, told the Times of Dumbledorf  that she never heard of anyone asking for a Muslim apology for what they say and do to Jews.

"So I'm sitting here, you know, minding my own business, not paying attention to what that crazy lady from the government was saying, when this nice lady with a funny-looking snood on her head comes over to me and says, 'Are you Jewish?' and I answer yes, and she says, 'You don't look Jewish. Are you sure?' So I tell her again, yes, I am most certainly Jewish. Why do you ask? And she gives me a hug like no hug I ever got from my Jake. She tells me, 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when Mohammad, peace be upon him, killed all those Jews in that town in the Middle East.' So I ask her, he did? How many? and she tells me, 'Only about six hundred or more.' and I say, Oy, I forgive you but tell him not to do it again and she tells me he won't."

A vote for Marianne Williamson is a vote for love and forgiveness and Trump.


If you enjoyed this post, consider following my blog, but even if you choose not to do so, please check out the sponsors on this page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...