Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Relatively good US Soccer player Megan Rapinoe calls the White House a bad word

U.S. women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe was interviewed in a video posted by Eight by Eight's on Tuesday. She was asked about accepting an invitation from President Trump to the White House if the U.S. team wins the World Cup.

“I’m not going to the f***ing White House,” Rapinoe responded in that slutty way she has, when asked about the possible invite. “No. I’m not going to the White House.”

The forward added that she doubts the women's team would be invited if they win it all. “We’re not gonna be invited. I doubt it,” she said speaking for the team without their permission.

Rapinoe grabbed headlines for disrespecting the national anthem by refusing to place her hand over her empty heart or sing along with the anthem before games. So, she doesn't merely dislike the President and the White House, she also doesn't like the national anthem and by that analysis, she probably doesn't care very much for the country that has given her the freedom to hate all those things openly.

But she claims her protest was an "F you" to "sexist," "racist," and "small-minded" President Trump.

On the issue of small-minded, Rapinoe was asked if she ever watched Fox News, Daily Wire, Louder with Crowder or any right-leaning blog such as Brain Flushings. She laughed, threw back her natural purple hair, and flipped the bird. "Of course not. I've never watch any of that crap. They're racist, sexist, homophobic and Islamophobic. Why would I watch them?" she asked.

"To see whether or not it's true," the interviewer said.

"F*** you too," came the soccer player's response.

Regarding the issue of putting her hand over her empty heart, the soccer player said, “I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it. Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not,” Rapinoe, who is openly and obviously gay, said, hinting at her gayness and how she hates men and prefers having sexual relationships with fellow lesbians.

Asked about Rapinoe’s protest by The Hill on Monday, Trump said the soccer player's actions were inappropriate. But he still heaped praise on the women’s team: "I love watching women's soccer," he told the outlet. "They’re really talented and they sure can kick a ball into that thing on the other end of the field. And those uniforms . . . boy oh boy, those uniforms."

Rapinoe has every right to not honor the flag, the anthem and the president, and that is why she should, or at least realize that she lives in the greatest country in the world.

She's an idiot, and I can say that . . .  unless Google shuts me down.


If you enjoyed this post, please consider following my blog, but even if you choose not to do so, please check out the sponsors on this page.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...