Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sen. Heitkamp voted based on Kavanaugh's body . . . language

Her body language says: "I need to pee"
Sen. Heidi "Har Har" Heitkamp (Ditz--ND) lied on Monday saying that she was prepared to support then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation until she reviewed his testimony with the sound turned off, in order to focus on his "body language."

As many people know, Heitkamp was a carnival mindreader while working her way through college, and to 'read minds,' body language was a crucial study and a way for getting people to hand over their money after she was able to surmise things about them.

"Dang, I can tell when a guy is lying or telling a half-truth," she told Vinny Boombots, for Brain Flushings.

"What I saw when his lips moved, what I read from his nice body language was rage. What right did he have showing rage when all we senators did was ask him why he jumped on that poor girl, Miss Blasey Ford back when they were kids? You could tell by how he wrinkled that fine nose of his that he was as pissed as a possum stuck in a dumpster."

"I was concerned about these allegations but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt," she told the Comedy News Network (CNN) in another interview. "It's how I roll," she added.

"We don't just speak with words, we speak with our whole body, and his fine body spoke to me and I could hear his anger and almost see him in my own mind trying to get Miss Blasey's clothing off her young body, I could almost see him on top of her with those tight, Catholic buttocks and long, strong legs."

"I would've voted to confirm him, and in spite of there being no evidence he did it, I could tell by the way that he looked, he did it. So I voted no. Women need to be believed. All white men suck!"

But in spite of her 'no' vote, Brett Kavanaugh is now Justice Kavanaugh and Heidi Heitkamp is now mud.


Click the "Follow Posts" button in the margin and be sure to get the latest Brain Flushings at a computer near you. Also, please visit the ads on this page because it helps the economy and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

DEI: "Do no harm" is really "Hire who we say you gotta"

Yes, I realize the title of this post is ungrammatical but that's intentional as it was inspired by the concept of D.E.I. or 'divers...