Friday, August 3, 2018

Dr. Omarosa diagnosed Trump with 'mental decline' in her new treatise

"Today is Tuesday"
Dr. Omarosa Manigault-Newman [no relation to Alfred E. Neuman] has written a treatise on Donald J. Trump. After careful psychological analysis, including massive psychodiagnostic testing which included: the MMPI, Rorschach Inkblot Test, Mini-Cog, the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, and the Mini-Mental State Examination as outlined in the Merck Manual, Dr. Omarosa has determined that President Trump is undergoing a significant mental decline.

Her findings are noteworthy and worth a couple of bucks at your favorite bookstore or online at Amazon.com once it comes out later this month.

In a recent clip by CBS, while discussing her thought on "Big Brother: Celebrity Edition," Dr. Omarosa explained that she was shunned by the White House because she isn't white, and spoke about her investigative work about "The Donald."

"I questioned his mental status and he agreed to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation. I performed the comprehensive evaluation in the confines of the White House, (aptly named by the way) and the results I got from Mr. Trump's testing was shocking. Never have I once seen such blatant mental status deficiencies as I had with Trump.

"In a test of orientation, I asked him what day is it today. His answer: 'It's a fantastic day. It's a day to make America great again; that's what day it is,' he said."

The good doctor continued, "Then in an interview last year with NBC News' Lester Holt, my diagnosis was confirmed and something needed to be done about Trump. After all, he's the damn president of the United States and he just wasn't right then and he isn't right now.

"I mean, why was I fired? I know I shouldn't have brought those 39 bridal party people into the White House Rose Garden for a photo shoot, but hell, I work at the damn place and if it was anyplace else, nobody would've stopped me.

"It's that creep John Kelly. He never liked me from the day he laid those old white man eyes on me and he canned my butt.

"So read it and weep, Trump. I can't wait for the day come late November when the Democratic Party will stand up together and say, 'You're fired!' And dude, that'll be your decline!"


Please consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and take a moment to visit the sponsors on this page. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...