Monday, May 28, 2018

Chelsea Manning didn't off himself

Lipstick and eyeliner doth not a woman make
Chelsea Manning, the Army traitor who sent WikiLeaks tens of thousands of classified documents, posted two tweets Sunday night hinting that he was contemplating suicide, an unfortunate part of the mental illness suffered by transgender individuals.

Since then, his tweets have been deleted.

Shortly after the tweets, Manning's Twitter handle reported that he is safe and was on the phone with friends.

"Thanks everyone for your concern and please give her some space," the tweet read. (Italics mine.)

Manning lives in Bethesda Maryland and announced his run for U.S. Senate earlier this year. He was sentenced to 35 years in prison for violating the Espionage Act and leaking to WikiLeaks, much like Hillary Clinton and the Weiners violated the Espionage Act and got away with it.

But former President Obama commuted his sentence in his last days in office, because the espionage Manning committed was not against a country Obama really liked anyway.

Manning posted a picture that appeared to depict a person looking down to a street below from atop a building.

"I'm sorry - I tried - I'm sorry I let you all down," he wrote in a now-deleted tweet, reported by The Daily News. "I'm not really cut out for this world - I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you - I couldn't do this anymore - I can take people I don't know hating me but not my own friends," the mentally ill transgender traitor added. "I tried and I'm sorry about my failure."

That should help him secure more votes on the left for his senate run. They love the intersectionality of a guy like Manning: a transgender traitor to the United States who got his "Get Out of Jail Card" from the first black leftist president.
Manning as he breaks Barack Obama's heart

In Manning's case, he became despondent after a debate on social media with Dawn Ennis, a former ABC News assignment editor, who criticized Manning's remark that "voting won't change anything."


Ennis, who is also a biological man came out as a transgender in 2013, and he posted on Twitter: "I am looking forward to an update on Chelsea's well being in the morning. I truly wish her well. And I expect a new wave of online anger and hate to greet me, too. Be kind to all those who struggle. I myself will work harder to bear that in mind."

Fact: a full 40 percent of transgender individuals will at one point in their life commit suicide or attempt to commit suicide. And it has nothing to do with whether they have begun or completed the transition or if they have been under overt stress from the community. 

Sadly, because society bends over backwards to go along with their delusion, transgender men and women don't receive the psychological intervention they need.

And they call conservatives the 'science deniers'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...