Friday, February 16, 2018

Joy Behar implies Oprah is 'mentally ill'

Mega star Joy Behar of "The View" has implied that Oprah is mentally ill because she claims to speak and hear from God. 

Behar, whose psychiatric credentials are under review, has made the same brave claim about Vice President Mike Pence when he claimed to speak with Jesus. 

It all began after Oprah spoke at the Golden Globe Awards after receiving the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement of making lots of money and giving stuff away. 

She made a speech that made the country sit up and take notice. The speech almost made it sound as if Oprah would be running for president in 2020 and the nation was all hyped up.

Now the TV star says that she spoke with God and He told her to just keep doing all the great stuff she's doing now and forget about running for president of the most powerful country on the planet.

"I was just trying to give a good speech," she said. "I was looking for a way to express what was going on in this moment in terms of gender and class and race. I cared about landing that speech in the room."

Because that's what entertainers do.
"Everybody gets a car!"

But outside the room, Oprah said campaign financiers took notice.


"I had a lot of wealthy men calling, telling me that they would run my campaign and raise one billion dollars for me," she said. "I think that when you have that many people whose opinions you value coming at you, it's worthy of thinking about."

But the woman with the eating disorder wasn't done. She told CBS's "Overtime" that she has not heard the call to higher office: "And wouldn't I know? Because if God actually wanted me to run, wouldn't God kinda tell me? And I haven't heard that," she said, but she's waiting for His 'go-ahead.'

In the meanwhile, Joy Behar is in the process of having Oprah committed to a mental institution "for her own good," Joy said joylessly. "If it's good enough for Pence, it's good enough for Oprah."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...