Friday, January 26, 2018

Michael Wolff is having an affair with Michael Moore

Stupid in a suit
"Fire and Fury" author Michael Wolff is having a homosexual affair with famous fat man, Michael Moore. I can't prove it, but it rings true for me, so it has to be true, according to slime-ball Wolff's own words.

I am able to imagine Wolff and Moore cuddled up in a massive bed, all tangled up together in a disgusting knot of sweat and hair, Wolff blowing into Moores bulbous ear as he whispers, "You're my man."

It rings true.

Wolff is now accusing United States Ambassador Nikki Haley of having an affair with President Trump. That doesn't ring true to me and I believe he made that bull crap claim to sensationalize his book, a novel that has hardly any actual facts to substantiate any of Wolff's claims.

Nikki Haley, of course, flatly denied Wolff's gossip calling it "highly offensive" and "disgusting." 

"It is absolutely not true," she said. And I totally believe her because it doesn't ring true.

When asked in an interview with Bill Maher regarding the evidence of Wolff's claim about Haley, he replied: "My evidence is the book. Read the book," Wolff said, hoping to make a few more dollars from it.

"If it makes sense to you, if it strikes a chord--if it rings true, it is true."

What utter nonsense. He's implying that if it feels true then it is. Very scientific, eh?

If you use Wolff's method of how you go about exacting facts, you can consider yourself an idiot or a liberal . . . but I repeat myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...