Thursday, January 4, 2018

A hot story about the Clintons

When the bedroom gets all fiery in the Clinton household it usually means Hillary is out and Bill has a guest. But this was an actual fire on Wednesday in the home of former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, and it wasn't caused by Bill's lucky cigar.

New Castle police say the fire needed to be extinguished inside the home the Clintons bought almost 20 years ago. 

No injuries were reported and no details were provided regarding property damage at the 1.1 acre estate.

The loving couple purchased the home in 1999 for a mere $1.7 million.


No comments:

Post a Comment

'Elizabeth "Spouting Bull' Warren's policies total over $3.7 googols

Jackson, Mississippi -- Sen.  Elizabeth Warren  (D-MA) promoted a few of her signature proposals at a town hall event Monday night -- w...