Sunday, December 17, 2017

Dennis Rodman waxes philosophical on Kim Jong Un

Guess what? Dennis Rodman believes that his buddy, Kim Jong Un, is probably a "madman," but the former NBA star admits "but [I] didn't see that." Rodman thinks Kim, the North Korean dictator for life and a guy who constantly threatens to destroy the United States with nuclear weapons is just . . . misunderstood.

And while Rodman admits that Kim is "probably" a madman, and probably the most dangerous leader in the world, he still doesn't see him in that light.

"When I went over there [to North Korea], the first thing he said to me was, 'Mr. Rodman, we just want to know, can we trust you?' I said, 'Absolutely.' And that's how our conversation started," Rodman told Stephen Colbert on "The Late Show." 
Photo: Reuters

Rodman told Colbert that he doesn't judge people despite many reports about Kim's unethical behavior.

"I don't really judge people, you know, by their color," Rodman said. "I don't judge where they come from. I just judge people where, you know, we're all human beings. You know, throughout the day, we're all human beings."

That's very deep.

Rodman then waxed philosophical: "It's funny, though, that I don't see how people can sit there and say that this person is a 'madman.' He probably is, but I didn't see that. But he probably is."

But he didn't see that . . . but he probably is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia anti-Semitic Hamas supporters claim they were sprayed with a chemical weapon: fart spray

"Was that you, Darren?" The Jew-hating, Hamasshole-loving leftists at Columbia University held several unauthorized Iran-sponsored...