Thursday, October 12, 2017

Clinton: 'Weinstein made me sick to my stomach--that's why I waited 5 days'

Former secretary of state, former First Lady, former New York State Senator, and two-time presidential candidate loser, Hillary Rodham Clinton, took five full days to speak out about her former close friend, Harvey "Touch This" Weinstein. 

Many on the right side of the aisle have condemned her for that and some even say she should return the money that he gave to her losing campaign, but in an interview with my "Man on the Street" Vinny Boombots, Hillary showed a vulnerable, softer side.

The interview took place at Totonno's Pizzeria in Brooklyn's Coney Island on Wednesday. Hillary was apparently open and said she was being "completely honest."

Vinny: Hey, do you like being called 'Mrs. Clinton' or perhaps 'First Lady Clinton'? Or what?

Hillary: You can call me anything you want, Mr. Boombots, but don't call me 'Late for Pizza' ha . . . ha . . . ha. [laughs mechanically and her eyes go off on their own.]

Vinny: [forces a laugh] Great. So here's what I want to ask you: Why did you wait five days before coming out of the woods to talk about Harvey Weinstein?

Hillary: Like I said, and I meant every word, after hearing about what he had done to those poor women, it made me sick to my stomach. It was disgusting. Imagine, trying to get a woman to watch him bathe. Have you looked at Harvey's body? Horrible.

Vinny: Yeah, but why five days?

Hillary: I was literally sick, as I said. I couldn't leave my home because every time I thought of Weinstein, it made me sick. Literally sick. I was throwing up for five days. Every time I ate an American hot dog, or tried to down a piece of apple pie, I couldn't hold it down.

Vinny: Your house must smell like a used discarded diaper.

Hillary: Ha . . . ha . . . ha. That's rich! Ha. Well, no--we have people to take care of those needs. But I'm never going to have anything to do with Harvey Weinstein anymore. If he gives me campaign funding, it's going right back.

Vinny: Is that because with all the campaign funding you received for the 2016 presidential race, it didn't matter; you still lost to a man who actually spoke about doing things to women that Harvey Weinstein may have actually done?

Hillary: This interview is over Boombots. Get the f*** out of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN official and Hamas supporter resigns

His book: "Lipless in Gaza" Martin Griffiths, Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (U...