Thursday, August 17, 2017

Mo. Dem Sen. hopes Trump is assassinated

A Democratic state senator and seditionist from Missouri, is facing calls for her resignation for posting on Facebook of her apparent hopes that President Trump is assassinated.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal cryptically wrote, using Trump's signature exclamation point.

The DNC is saying they aren't certain if what she meant by 'assassinated' was 'assassinated-assassinated' or just plain killed, but they agree that it isn't a nice way for a proper person to talk.

Chappelle-Nadal soon deleted the post, but a screenshot saved and shared it on Twitter, "the poor man's megaphone to the world."

The seditious Chapelle-Nadal (to whom I will simply refer to as "the traitor") spoke with media outlets and said she regretted getting caught her post but not her venom at President Donald J. Trump. She blamed her anger on his post-Charlottesville response to the violence there.

"I posted something on my personal Facebook and I should not have done that, and for that I am sorry for that," the traitor said redundantly to KMOV of St. Louis TV. "But I am not going to shy away from what caused that anger at all, I'm not going to shy away from that," the traitor said again. 

She did not mention as to whether or not she was hoping that President Trump should have been the victim of the vehicular attack by the Charlottesville white supremacist, but I know where I'd put my money.

The Secret Service told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that it's investigating the traitor's post and if they believe she really and truly hopes that President Trump gets his lights put out forever, they're going to take their investigation to the next step.

Meanwhile, top Missouri leftists--including Sen. Claire McCaskill and the Missouri Democratic Party chairman--are calling on the traitor to resign.

McCaskill told the Post-Dispatch, "I condemn it. It's outrageous and she should resign."

The Missouri Party Chair Stephen Webber called the traitor's comments "indefensible," adding "I believe she should resign."

But the traitor told the media that they can go to hell. "There is no way in hell I'm resigning," she screamed.

Chappelle-Nadal (aka the traitor) is exactly what's wrong with the country today. We have become so divided and hateful of each other and this puts us in a dangerous place in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...