Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find information that is both interesting and useless. You can even see how Steve, my camera, sees the world through my eyes, or get your hands on my latest novel, Jihad Joe at:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/119633

Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoyed the coffee and cake. Sorry we ran out of donuts.


Monday, November 7, 2016

It wasn't the video, it was State hiring the terrorists

The State Department under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hired an obscure private security firm to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi in spite of internal objections by those in the agency who were not incompetent and lazy like Hillary Clinton. 

It has just been discovered that the company, the Wales-based Blue Mountain Group, staffed their ranks with hastily recruited terrorists who helped carry out the Benghazi attack, according to multiple sources telling Fox News.

One source, who spoke on condition of anonymity (perhaps in fear of Clinton "payback") said Blue Mountain used local newspaper ads to assemble a team of 20 guards, many with terror ties, once the company was paid $9.2 million. The source is an independent security specialist who has set up training programs at U.S. Consulates around the world and obviously knows what he's doing, whereas Hillary Clinton does not.

"The guards who were hired were locals who were part of the Ansar al-Sharia and Al Qaeda groups operating in Benghazi," the source said--his own contract ended in Benghazi in November 2011. He added, "Whoever approved contracts at the State Department hired Blue Mountain Group and then allowed Blue Mountain Group to hire local Libyans who were not vetted."

A great number of the terrorist scumcrumpets were members of the Libyan government-financed February 17th Martyrs Brigade, an Islamist militia previously used to guard Americans before Blue Mountain replaced them.

One of the CIA contractors who fought the terrorists in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012, John "Tig" Tiegen, confirmed that the locals who attacked the consulate that night included guards working for Blue Mountain.

Hillary Clinton confirmed the next day that a video about the prophet Mohammed was what started the whole thing.

"Many of the local Libyans who attacked the consulate on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, were the actual guards that the State Department under Hillary Clinton hired to protect the Consulate in Benghazi," Tig said. "The guards were unvetted and were locals with basically no background at all in providing security. Most of them never had held a job in security in the past.

"Blue Mountain Libya, at the time of being awarded the contract by our State Department, had no employees so they quickly had to find people to work, regardless of their backgrounds," he said.

How can anyone think that Hillary Clinton (with her illegal email server, a maid who printed out her sensitive documents and had access to the Presidential Daily Briefing, and who did nothing to help Ambassador Chris Stevens after he made literally hundreds of requests for more security) would be a president capable of keeping America safe?

A former Benghazi guard, Weeam Mohamed, also confirmed in an email sent to the Citizens Commission on Benghazi that at least four of the guards hired by Blue Mountain took part in the attack after opening doors of the complex to allow their confederates in.

"In the U.S. Mission, there were four people [who] belonged to the battalion February 17," Mohamed said in a written statement to the Commission, an independent group formed with Accuracy in Media whose purpose was to investigate the attack and how the administration [mis]handled it.

"Always armed, and they are free to move anywhere inside a building mission.

"And therefore, they had a chance to do an attack on the mission's headquarters. They have all the details about the place. At the same time they have given the United States a painful blow," he wrote.

Blue Mountain officials did what Hillary Clinton did during her campaign--they made themselves scare and weren't available for comment.

The State Department officials, who were not there at the Benghazi complex when it was attacked, acknowledged in emails obtained by FoxNews.com that the local recruits fell short of their duty, but denied the claim that any of the guards took an active role that resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

State Department spokes-puppet and former man of honor John Kirby said "While the Accountability Review Board report and other reports were critical of our local guards' performance, we are not aware of any evidence that they participated in the attacks themselves."

So the account given by John Tiegen, one of the men who was there, doesn't count.

The source told Fox News: "We kept asking for additional support, including a 50-caliber mounted machine gun, but the State Department would not give it to us, because they said it would upset the locals. Instead, the State Department hired a company that doesn't have employees, which then hired terrorists."

But who are we kidding? Nothing is going to change and Hillary Clinton will very possibly be the next Barack Obama.

Her incompetence is cringe-worthy.