Thursday, November 17, 2011

What Obama Fails to Do for the USA

I solemnly swear my loyalty to the greatest nation on earth, and to the symbols that represent this nation. 

I further promise that I will, to my death, defend this nation, whose government is elected by the people through a majority, and containing colonies, which form one nation standing unified and will never be divided; and having an ecumenical spiritual understanding of a supreme being that guides our laws.

I will defend this nation of which I speak, to preserve its freedom from external or foreign rule; its freedom from control, interference, obligation and providing its people the right of doing, thinking, speaking and the like, in accordance with the notion of personal choice.

In other words: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...