Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cover Him Over Before He Stinks, Boys

What a no good very bad day looks like
Well, the Qaddafster is dead and now he is to be buried after he`d been hanging out in a meat locker for a week for people to have their photos taken with him and his son. I can only wonder if any of the visitors of Moammar`s body removed any souveneirs, you know, fingers or toes, or whatever goes.  It was like a Libyan version of Ripley's Believe it or Not where people had to show their friends that they hung out with the dictator while he was in repose--permanently. It is no great loss that Qadaffy didn't duck when someone put a gun to his head and blew away his hopes and dreams. I do not even mourn the loss of his idiot son who laid in permanent repose beside his dad. But I wonder what thoughts skipped gleefully through the minds of the little boys and girls I saw in line to see him, take a deep last whiff of his decomposing body, and snap a "cool" photo of him.


Soldiers do what they have to do when in combat. They shoot to kill and they don't ask the enemy to drop their weapons and come quietly. No, they kill in order to keep from being killed. But when human beings kill and this causes other human beings to party over it, I just wonder who these people are who are entertained by it.


Back or butt--you decide
Please do not think for one moment that I mourn this bastard of society. I am glad he's dead and I don't even think the person who pulled the trigger should have to stand trial. I wonder how many people realize how vain Ghaddafi was--he had a facelift with skin from his back--or was it his butt?

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: Trump Appeals Fani Willis Non-Disqualification Decision

An Application for a Certificate of Immediate Review was filed by the Trump team and his co-defendants to appeal Judge Scott McAfee's de...