Monday, August 16, 2010

reflections


reflections
Originally uploaded by Rob Hoey
I wanted to take more photos today. I took care of our budding food business, got in the car (his name is Doug), and drove over to Riverside, where I'd taken a few HDR's a few weeks ago. I found myself driving aimlessly along the side streets near the river. I could have parked, but I decided that there was nothing new here that I wanted to photograph. I think I'll need to concentrate on street photography--I started a group "Ottawa Street Photography" and I think that this is what I need to concentrate on. I've met a few people via Flickr online, and I like the work they're doing here. So many great photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...