Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wahoooooooo

I just learned this morning that the offer we made on the house came through. We're going to Ottawa. I am going to become a Senator's fan, say words differently, like "aboot," and freeze my ass off in October. I probably will remain a Yankees/Mets fan, Jets/Giants, but with hockey, I'll have to go with the Senators if I know what's good for me. The best thing is that we'll be close to Shabana and Frankie. I really don't feel that I'm losing anything by leaving New York--all my friends are gone and the only thing I will miss is the convenience of shopping and the availability of great restaurants and entertainment, but the truth is, I/we don't really go out that much. So when I came out of the subway this morning, Thas left me an email that beeped and the subject was "Wahooooooo!" And that's how I feel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden is able to make the Francis Scott Key Bridge about himself

By now, most every American knows about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse. It's a tragedy that has apparently claimed the lives of a...