Thursday, December 17, 2009

writing

So the story is initially finished, but is it really? I know that I still have a lot to do in order to make it palatable to anyone reading it. I lack a strong plot, although there's a plot. I have a theme, but I need to express it stronger than I have already expressed it. And there are a lot of expletives in it that may cause people to think that I can only write a fucked up story with dirty dirty words. But seriously, I hope I can fix it in time--that is, in time before I'm too old to remember what the story is about. My characters are good, I think, but I want to make them gooder. Writing is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbia anti-Semitic Hamas supporters claim they were sprayed with a chemical weapon: fart spray

"Was that you, Darren?" The Jew-hating, Hamasshole-loving leftists at Columbia University held several unauthorized Iran-sponsored...