Showing posts with label Anthony Scaramucci. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Anthony Scaramucci. Show all posts

Monday, August 12, 2019

'The Mooch' goes full-bore anti-Trump

Photo: AP/Andrew Harnik
Former White House Communications Director [for 11 days] Anthony Scaramucci, has lost that lovin' feelin' for President Trump and went head-to-head against his former boss [for 11 days] over the weekend.

In an interview on Monday, "the Mooch" said after last week’s handling of the El Paso and Dayton mass shootings he believes the Republican Party may soon need to find a replacement candidate to lead the 2020 ticket. In other words, he wants Trump "primaried," which might guarantee a socialist will end up winning the election and running the country into the ditch.

This comes after Scaramucci recently engaged in a Twitter finger-fight with President Trump over his rhetoric towards immigrants. He claimed the president’s words incite violence against minorities.

“One thing I find reprehensible, and the president continues to do this, and I think what will end up happening is sound and reasonably minded men and women in the Republican Party will say ‘wait a minute, we can’t do this’…he is giving people a licensed to hate, to provide a source of anger to go after each other and he does it on his twitter account,” he stated.
Their hearts were younger then
On Saturday, the president tweeted that Scaramucci knows very little about him, and said he was incapable of handling his job during his 11 day stint as the White House communications director. Definitely not the same tune Trump sang when "the Mooch" left and continued to support him.

The President tweeted:
Anthony Scaramucci, who was quickly terminated (11 days) from a position that he was totally incapable of handling, now seems to do nothing but television as the all time expert on “President Trump.” Like many other so-called television experts, he knows very little about me.....
.....other than the fact that this Administration has probably done more than any other Administration in its first 2 1/2 years of existence. Anthony, who would do anything to come back in, should remember the only reason he is on TV, and it’s not for being the Mooch
It's sad to see couples break up like this--they were so close it seemed, [at least for 11 days] but we never know what goes on behind the scenes. However, if Trump is primaried in the 2020 election, it isn't going to bode well for the GOP.


Please consider following this blog and feel free to click on the ads on this page. It costs nothing, and may just save your life. Or not.




Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Mooch's wife files for divorce

In a blockbuster of a leak, it was learned that the wife of White House communications director and "Ax-Man" Anthony Scaramucci has filed for divorce, according to a report in the New York Post

Scaramucci, 53, has been married to Deidre Ball, 38, for three years and they have two adorable children together.

Deidre worked as vice president for SkyBridge Capital, a firm "Mooch" founded.

It isn't known when the papers were filed but in a tweet, as is the custom of the White House administration, Scaramucci didn't deny the story. He did, however, ask that the press not cover his family which was followed by a blitzkrieg or RTs with LOLs and happy-face avatars. 

"Leave civilians out of this. I can take the hits, but I would ask that you would put my family in your thoughts and prayers & nothing more," he said.

Rumor has it that the media is praying for Sacarmucci's family--praying they can dig up some dirt on them and get more information about why the divorce was filed.

The Mooch made news this week after being quoted by the New Yorker using vulgar language about former White House chief of some staff Reince Priebus. The "brothers" had been feuding a lot lately.

Scaramucci didn't deny the vulgar language reported by the magazine.

The announcement by President Trump came on Friday that Priebus was leaving the White House, but he had secretly turned in his resignation the prior day. Interestingly, that was never leaked, so it is thought-provoking that Priebus may have been the leaker all along.




Friday, July 28, 2017

John Kelly replaces Reince Priebus

It's a fact: John Kelly has replaced Reince Priebus as White House Chief of Staff Except Possibly for Anthony Scaramucci. 

Priebus, it was learned, had secretly resigned on Thursday, and since it didn't leak, it may indicate that "The Mooch" was correct in nailing the leaker.

President Trump made the announcement publicly on Twitter later Friday afternoon.
"I am please to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American . . . and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration."
Kelly is a retired Marine Corps general and formerly commanded the United States Southern Command.

"Reince is a good man," Trump told the media at Andrews. "John Kelly will do a fantastic job. General Kelly has been a star, done an incredible job thus far, respected by everybody. He's a great great American. Reince is a good man."

Scaramucci said of Reince Priebus: "Reince is a f**k**g paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac." 

Mr. Scaramucci is a qualified psycho-diagnostician--he successfully completed Psych 101 and Psych 102 courses.

"I would like to thank Reince Priebus for his service and dedication to his country," Trump tweeted. "We accomplished a lot together and I am proud of him!"

We know that President Trump absolutely requires total loyalty--that's okay--but he needs to give it as well as get it. Let's hope Jeff Sessions the Attorney General, keeps his job.




Scaramucci's vulgar language makes Trump look bad

Photo: Reuters/Carlos Barria
If I used even a smidgeon of the vulgarity the White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci used regarding Reince Priebus Google would shut down this blog. Even if they didn't shut me down you probably would go elsewhere to get your White House information and I wouldn't blame you.

Mooch, as he likes to be called, even made fun of Senior Adviser Steve Bannon in the same interview with Ryan Lizza, writing for the New Yorker magazine. 

In the story published on Thursday, Mooch asks Lizza to tell him who leaked the details of a dinner Trump attended and he goes on to accuse Priebus of being the leaker.

"Reince is a f***ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," Mooch told Lizza in a Wednesday evening phone call.

"I fired one guy the other day. I have three or four people I'll fire tomorrow," Mooch said. "I'll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus--if you want to leak something--he'll be asked to resign very shortly."

He went on, doing an impersonation of Priebus: "Let me leak the f***ing thihng and see if I can c**k block these people the way I c**k blocked Scaramucci for six months."

Mooch said that unlike Bannon, he's not interested in inflating his profile to the media.

"I'm not Steve Bannon; I'm not trying to suck my own c**k," he said. "I'm not trying to build my own brand off the f***ing strength of the president. I'm here to serve the country."

At least he didn't say he was here to serve the 'f***ing country'.

He accused Priebus of leaking his financial disclosure to the media calling it a 'felony,' but the information was public record, so he was wrong.

"I've called the FBI and the Department of Justice," he said.

"What I want to do is I want to f***ing kill all the leakers and I want to get the president's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people," he said, and told Lizza that he believed Priebus would resign soon.

Mooch ended the call with Lizza, telling him he needed to "start tweeting some s**t to make this guy crazy."

Interestingly, Scaramucci didn't deny any of the comments he made. "I sometimes use colorful language," he said. "I will refrain in this arena but not give up the passionate fight for @realDonaldTrump's agenda."

Then later on Thursday, Mooch made it sound like it was all Lizza's fault stating that he "made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again."

But whether the reporter was told that it was "off the record" or not, Scaramucci still displayed the unprofessional vulgarity and even homophobia the LBGTQ would say, that should render him wrong for this job.

We all remember what Trump said a few years ago about grabbing women by their genitalia. This echoes the same negativity and likely problems Trump will have in the future. 

Lizza spoke on the Crappy News Network (CNN) saying, "It's not a matter of trust, it's a matter of we as journalists trying to explain who these people are to the American people and when you do an on the record interview with someone, its standard operating procedure that the interview gets reported."

And you really can't disagree with that. Imagine if you, as a journalist, was privy to Sacarmucci's private rants, with all of its anger and vulgarity. If you didn't report it, you'd be guilty of journalistic malpractice.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended Scaramucci saying that he gets passionate about his job. 

"This is a guy who sometimes uses colorful--and in many circles, probably not appropriate--language. And he's very passionate about the president, the president's agenda and I think he may have let that get the best of him in that conversation," she said.

That wasn't 'colorful' language, it was highly vulgar and totally inappropriate and cannot be justified, in spite of Sanders' intelligent handling of it.

One White House official leaked concern to Fox News saying, "This is getting out of hand. I am honestly getting concerned for my safety in the office tomorrow. This type of behavior is unbelievable. Working in the White House and something like that is said, it is a disgrace."

Sadly, I agree with the leaker.



Thursday, July 27, 2017

The "Mooch" scream-tweets "felony" leak

President Trump's second in command (apparently) and Communications Director, Anthony Scaramucci, tweeted a promise to contact the FBI over what he termed a "felony" leak of his financial information. The "Mooch" has since deleted his tweet, but it created speculation that the message was intended for Chief of [some] Staff Reince Priebus.

The deleted tweet read:
"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony, I will be contacting @FBI and the @JusticeDept #swamp @Reince45."
Scaramucci tweeted this after a Politico report on his financial holdings was published, showing he earned $4.9 million from his ownership stake in SkyBridge and over $5 million in salary between Jan. 1, 2016 and the end of June when he joined the Export-Import Bank.

The fact that he included Priebus' twitter handle gave the impression he was suspicious of him and was asking the FBI to probe Priebus. However, Scaramucci denied this after deleting the tweet and tweeting:
"Wrong! Tweet was public notice to leakers that all Sr Adm officials are helping to end illegal leaks. @Reince45."
In an interview with Fox News' Hannity, 'for you, the American people,'  on Wednesday, Scaramucci said "we're going to let people go if we have to."

"One of the big problems that I'm discovering is that senior people are really the guys doing the leaking and they ask junior people to leak for them," he told Hannity, a guy who has nothing negative ever to say about President Trump and would gladly take a bullet for him.

Following Scaramucci's appearance, Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores issued a statement vowing to pursue these cases:
"We have seen an astonishing increase in the number of leaks of classified national security information in recent months. We agree with Anthony that these staggering number of leaks are undermining the ability of our government to function and to protect this country. Like the Attorney General has said, 'whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail,' and we will aggressively pursue leak cases wherever they may lead."

Although Scaramucci called his leaked financial information a felony, it's likely not, because the information is publicly available.


Saturday, July 22, 2017

Scaramucci deletes tweets transparently

Anthony Scaramucci hasn't unpacked his bags yet because the first thing he decided needing doing was undoing his tweeting from his personal Twitter account. He said it might cause a "distraction" for the White House.

The distraction being that many of his old tweets showed his liberal views on such issues as the Second Amendment, climate change, the border wall and Crooked Hillary Clinton.

"Full transparency: I'm deleting old tweets," he tweeted. "Past views evolved & shouldn't be a distraction. I serve @POTUS agenda & that's all that matters."

Now Anthony Scaramucci tweets at the pleasure of the President.

He also tweeted: "The politics of 'gotcha' are over. I have a thick skin and we're moving on to @POTUS agenda serving the American people."

Some deleted tweets he posted in the past: "Walls don't work. Never have never will. The Berlin Wall 1961-1989 don't fall for it." That was tweeted in 2015. 

But don't tell the Israelis that walls don't work because their wall has saved countless lives by significantly decreasing the number and severity of terrorist attacks on the West Bank.

In 2012 he tweeted: "We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls."

Aside from fact that the right to bear arms is a constitutional right that ensures the government cannot overstep their authority with the people, legal gun owners are not the problem. In fact, legal gun owners have the right of self-protection. Most gun crimes occur in 'gun-free zones.'


"You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy," he tweeted last year. "The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening."

More people believe that global warming is real, but that it isn't necessarily caused by humans for the most part. Until China, India and Russia take real steps to decrease their carbon emissions, all of our efforts are akin to a fart in a hurricane.

Here's the clincher--in 2012 Scaramucci tweeted about Hillary Clinton saying, "I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent."

Yes, a credibly competent loser. 

Nobody can lose as ungracefully as Hillary Clinton--she's still crying and complaining over her loss and refuses to take responsibility for the fact that many Americans throughout the country, save for the two big coastal states, think she's totally incompetent, arrogant, dishonest, and a danger to the nation.

The one thing Scaramucci got right was his quick apology to President Trump after the presser that mentioned how he called POTUS a "hack politician" in 2015. 

"Mr. President, if you're listening, I apologize for the 50th time for saying that," Scaramucci said.

Trump tweeted a reply to Scaramucci's statement: "In all fairness to Anthony Scaramucci, he wanted to endorse me 1st, before the Republican Primaries started, but didn't think I was running!"

Now you can expect the left to investigate whether Trump was being truthful about Scaramucci wanting to endorse him first. If that wasn't true, Maxine Waters is going to want to impeach him.


Friday, July 21, 2017

BREAKING: Sean Spicer resigns as WH Press Secretary

DEVELOPING: It has been confirmed that Sean Spicer has resigned as White House Press Secretary. This comes on the heels of President Trump saying that he wants Anthony Scaramucci as his communications director.

Spicer, it was reported, did not like the appointment of Scaramucci and this was the reason he has stepped down. The communications director reports only to the president, not to the Press Secretary.

There is no official word as to what Sarah Huckabee Sanders' role will be in the future.

Apparently, there was a lot of pushback by Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon against the hiring of Scaramucci, but it's now a 'done deal' and Spicer is gone.

There is yet to be official word from the White House, but several major media sources have confirmed Spicer's resignation and Scaramucci's appointment.

This is a developing story, so stay tuned.

UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be the White House Press Secretary. The announcement came from Anthony Scaramucci during a question-answer session.







Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Certainly Not News loses 3 losers

Photo: AP
Journalism isn't dead--it's mentally ill. 

Three so-called journalists who reported a fake story about Anthony Scaramucci alleging he met with an official from the Russian fund and discussed the possibility of the U.S. lifting sanctions during this "meeting." Of course, CNN cited an "unnamed" source.

But according to Scaramucci, there was no secret meeting. All he did was give a speech at Davos on Trump's behalf and fund official Kirill Dmitriev approached him in a restaurant merely to say hello. They had a brief conversation and there was no talk of sanctions whatsoever.

In fact, Scaramucci had only been to Russia once, as a 25-year-old student.

The three stooges who worked on the now-retracted story are leaving CNN. The network is alleging their departures are resignations but it's obvious that nothing CNN reports can be believed. 

They were likely canned, but that's only conjecture.

CNN has come under strong criticism after apologizing for the story and by ridding themselves of the three blind mice, they've put themselves in a better legal position if Scaramucci decides to sue.

However, Scaramucci has no plans to sue, according to Fox News. He has accepted CNN's apology and like fifty percent of U.S. marriages, he wants to "move on."

"I was disappointed the story was published," he told Howard Kurtz from Fox News. "It was a lie."

The alleged "resignations" include Lex Harris, executive editor of the investigative unit; Thomas Frank, who wrote the lie; and Eric Lichtblau, who edited the lie. Lichtblau was once a highly regarded reporter who worked for the "failing New York Times" for nearly ten years.

CNN said, in the retraction that the story "did not meet CNN's editorial standards," which are lower than whale poop.

The network is now requiring  stories that are Russia-related actually be read by two editors before they can be published. 

In the past, it was apparently okay to write anything as long as it would somehow attack President Trump and couldn't be verified. 


Jason Arday: the Cambridge D.E.I. professor and his sad demise

On August 5th Jason Arday, Professor of Sociology of Education at the University of Cambridge, resigned after being outed for plagiarism all...