Showing posts with label Bexar County. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Bexar County. Show all posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

DeSantis' office blasts Democrat Sheriff who cannot suck enough at his job



Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' office made a Democrat Texas sheriff sound like a Biden administration wannabe and a total scumcrumpet.

The Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar announced at a press conference, in front of cameras that likely needed polarizing lens filters to reduce the shine from his bald head, that he was opening an investigation into the 50 illegal immigrants that were sheltered, fed and who had volunteered to go to Martha's Vineyard last week.

Salazar said that he was "bother[ed]" by the flights “and so we are absolutely opening up an investigation into this,” in the hope of scoring political points with the left. In other words, he has a person who did what he doesn't like and so he's going to look for a crime. This is the opposite of what his job entails so you can imagine how good a sheriff he must be. In fact, it was his county where over 50 migrants died inside a truck carriage and instead of investigating the deaths, he simply blamed it on the GOP.

Salazar seems reminiscent of former Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, an incompetent coward who mishandled the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in November 2018. Both of these sheriffs are obviously more interested in political opportunities than with actual law enforcement. 


Salazar even admitted that he could not name a single law that was broken and could not identify even one suspect. So he has a person and is looking to dump a crime on that person, much like NY Attorney General Letitia James wants to do with former President Trump.

A spokesperson for DeSantis responded to Salazar’s  political remarks by saying in a statement: “Immigrants have been more than willing to leave Bexar County after being abandoned, homeless, and ‘left to fend for themselves.'”

“Florida gave them an opportunity to seek greener pastures in a sanctuary jurisdiction that offered greater resources for them, as we expected,” the spokesperson continued. “Unless the MA national guard has abandoned these individuals, they have been provided accommodations, sustenance, clothing and more options to succeed following their unfair enticement into the United States, unlike the 53 immigrants who died in a truck found abandoned in Bexar County this June.”

Gov. DeSantis told the press that the people who were contracted to relocate the illegal immigrants to a "sanctuary" location, provided them with a release form to sign and a packet that included a map of Marth's Vineyard and information in Spanish and English. “So it was obvious that that’s where they were going and they gave that to them,” DeSantis added.

The information DeSantis provided was confirmed by Florida's Voice as they had obtained the brochures the illegal immigrants were given before the air conditioned jet flight to Martha's Vineyard.

Florida’s Voice said that the brochure contained information “directly from the Massachusetts government website.”
BREAKING: Florida's Voice has confirmed with Ron DeSantis' office the below brochure was given to migrants who were voluntarily flown to Martha's Vineyard

The brochure contains information directly from the Massachusetts government website pic.twitter.com/IPRO4UD4ad

— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) September 19, 2022
* * *

Hey folks, consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and please check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every time you click on an ad, you help in the fight against Communism, ignorance, The New York Times, and the heebie-jeebies. You also help me. Thanks.

* * *

So it looks like Sheriff Salazar is merely a political publicity hound or some other breed of dog that won't hunt.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Bully gets indicted for grabbing 'MAGA' hat from teen

Thinking about Hillary
A big, strong tough guy was indicted by a Bexar County grand jury. The 30-year-old punk from San Antonio was arrested in July after being caught on video grabbing a "Make America Great Again" cap from a teenager who was minding his own business as he dined at a San Antonio Whataburger.

And what a burger it is.

The record shows that Kino Jimenez was indicted Wednesday on a charge of theft of person, a state jail felony. He was found in Universal City in July by San Antonio police robbery task force and taken into custody on an arrest warrant.

The story went national after the video of the attack went viral online. In the video, Hunter Richard, 16, is seen eating with friends around 2 a.m. at a North Side Whataburger, located at Nacogdoches and Thousand Oaks.

The video starts halfway through a confrontation showing Jimenez throwing a drink in Richard's face and walking out of the restaurant with a red "Make America Great Again" cap in his hand that Richard stated belonged to him.

The video racked up millions of views and thousands of comments.

Richard is from Orlando visiting friends in San Antonio. He said the man approached their table, tore off his cap and asked why he was wearing it, [because Jimenez is evidently not very bright]. When Richard answered that he supported President Trump--the cap shows his slogan, duh--Richard said the guy threw a drink in his face and walked away with the cap.

"You ain't supportin' sh*t, n***er," the man said while he walked away.

Jimenez, a big Antifa fan, is out on bond and has a trial date October 19th. Hopefully he will be incarcerated and share a cell with a big guy named "Bubba" who also sports a MAGA hat. He already has a criminal record that includes misdemeanor offenses for marijuana possession, making him a liberal hero.

Soon after his arrest, Rumble, a local bar, issued a statement saying Jimenez was a part-time employee there and had been fired. [Evidently, he didn't do a good job cleaning the toilets].

Theft of person is a state jail felony punishable by a minimum of six months or maximum two years in state jail. Since the pantsuit lover has no felony convictions, he would be eligible for probation or deferred adjudication of found guilty.

And if the judge is a Democrat, he might receive a pat on the back.


Please follow Brain Flushings and take a moment to visit the sponsors on this page. Thank you.



Sunday, March 25, 2018

Texas teen beaten and had hot oil poured on her for refusing arranged marriage-police

It ain't personal, it's just a cultural and religious thing. 

The parents of a 16-year-old Texas high school student, Maarib Al Hishmawi, who was reported missing January 30, abused their child after she refused an arranged marriage. She ran away from home and was found mid-March, according to police.

Her parents, Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi, 33, are alleged to have beaten their teenage daughter with a broomstick and poured hot cooking oil on her when she refused to marry a man from another city.

The parents reportedly agreed to the marriage in exchange for $20,000.

"This young lady, at various times over that time period was subjected to some pretty bad abuse because she didn't want to be married to this person," Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar [no relation to Alberto Salazar, a three-time New York City Marathon winner in 1980, '81, and '82 and the Boston Marathon winnerJavier  in 1982] said Friday, according to KSAT.

Salazar added: "At least at one point, she was choked almost to the point of unconsciousness."

This is not a good example of proper parenting, except in Islamic countries where it is considered a parental duty.

The girl and her five siblings, between ages 5 and 15, were placed under Child Protective Services custody.

The parents face charges of continuous violence against a family member and were taken into custody Friday. The potential husband to the girl may also face charges in the case.

But if they all play their politically correct cards right, they may be able to find a way to sue Texas for the inconvenience of having to abide by our laws.

Don't laugh, a New York City woman sued the city for $85,000 over a claim the NYPD confiscated her head covering, known as a hijab. The lawsuit is what is known as lawfare jihad, much like what the father of "Clock Boy" tried to do.


FBI evidently confronted Eric "Boom Boom" Swalwell over the weekend and hoo boy

It has been a rough stretch for former Rep. Eric "Boom Boom" Swalwell . You know, the guy who's known for the fart heard round...