Showing posts with label child porn. Show all posts
Showing posts with label child porn. Show all posts

Thursday, May 14, 2026

Illegal alien learns his fate for sending child porn on Facebook

Photo: Chris Dilts

A Mexican national living in the United States illegally was sentenced to more than 10 years in prison for distributing and receiving child pornography on Facebook, the Justice Department announced.

Adolfo Raul Vasquez-Santana, 32, of Southaven, Mississippi, was sentenced to 121 months in prison followed by five years of supervised release for using Facebook Messenger to send and receive child sexual abuse material. The court also ordered him to pay $14,000 in penalties.

Local police began investigating after receiving a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Homeland Security Investigations, a division of ICE, pursued federal charges after determining that Vasquez-Santana was living in the United States illegally.

ICE placed an immigration detainer on Vasquez-Santana, and he is expected to face deportation after completing his prison sentence, according to authorities.

“HSI is committed to protecting children from predators who use technology to exploit them. When we received information about Vasquez-Santana, our agents acted quickly to investigate, arrest, and bring this individual to justice. We remain vigilant against child predators and will continue to pursue these offenders wherever they operate,” Matt Wright, acting Special Agent in Charge for HSI New Orleans, said.

“Our partners at Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) will ensure that once the defendant completes his federal sentence, he is removed from the United States and unable to pose further risk to our communities,” he added.

The case was prosecuted as part of Operation Take Back America, a nationwide initiative that the Justice Department says “marshals the full resources of the Department of Justice to repel the invasion of illegal immigration” and “achieve the total elimination of cartels and transnational criminal organizations.”

Authorities said the case was also pursued under Project Safe Childhood, a national initiative established to fight sexual exploitation of children.

“Child pornography is a plague,” U.S. Attorney Leary said. “Children are victimized not only through the production of obscene material, but through its continual distribution. Somehow, this debauchery has gained a foothold in our society. We need the public’s help. Please, when you see something troubling, let law enforcement know – we will respond.”

Another illegal alien off our streets and on his way out for good after doing his time. Good work by HSI and ICE. 

Deport them all.

Thank you for following Brain Flushings. Please take time to simply check out the sponsors on this page--it's one way to support my work. Of course, you can Buy Me A Coffee if you want to support me directly. Finally, don't be afraid to subscribe if you enjoy the blog--it's free, and worth the cost.


Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Almost 350 K -12 educators arrested in 2022 charged with child sex crimes



Nearly 350 public school educators were arrested on child sex-related crimes in the U.S. last year. The crimes range from child porn, rape, to grooming. [H/T Fox News Digital]

A study for the entire year of 2022 conducted by Fox News Digital showed that from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st, no less than 349 kindergarten through 12th-grade educators were busted on child sex crimes. Of the scumbags in this group, five were school principals, three assistant principals, 290 teachers, 26 substitute teachers and 25 teachers' aides, covering nearly every US state.

Of these arrests, at least 262 involved alleged crimes against students.

Arrests that were not publicized were not included in the analysis, which likely makes the actual number somewhat higher. Only a mere 54 alleged crimes did not involve children, but it is not yet known if the remaining 33 arrests involved alleged crimes against students.

Not surprisingly, men made up the vast majority of arrests, totalling almost 82%.

"This isn't surprising or new though it is hard to accept," Erika Sanzi, director of outreach at Parents Defending Education, told the media outlet. "Since the dawn of time, sexual predators have found a way to embed themselves in child rich environments and schools are no exception. Smartphones and encrypted apps have increased access to young children and adolescents and while it is a tiny fraction of educators who engage in this predatory behavior, we must do a much better job protecting children while also respecting due process. It's an icky topic but hiding from it can't be an option."

Corey DeAngelis, senior fellow at the American Federation for Children, said reporting on the subject is incomplete, and that the Department of Education should release a new report detailing the prevalence of child sex abuse in schools.

"These findings are likely lower bound estimates of the actual amount of sexual abuse occurring in public schools because the analysis only includes publicized arrests and cannot count undetected or unreported forms of abuse," DeAngelis told Fox News Digital. "In fact, a 2004 report from the U.S. Department of Education estimated that around one in ten public school students will experience educator sexual misconduct by the time they graduate from high school. The Department of Education should update the report as soon as possible to shine a light on this abuse."

A large number of arrests involved quite heinous allegations such as first degree sexual assaults of children often by educators in supervisory positions as it gives them more access to the kids.

Without mentioning names, some of the charges by a 31-year-old former science teacher included 27 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, 28 counts of indecent liberties with a student, and one count of secretly using or installing a photographic imaging device to arouse or gratify sexual desire on March 18.

In another case, a 35-year-old former biology teacher in Indiana was charged with two counts of rape, one count of attempted rape and six counts of child seduction back in early February. The former teacher is accused of repeatedly raping a 16-year-old student and threatening to kill her. He will stand trial this month.

I could easily go on and list many more, but you get the picture and it doesn't get any better.

Of course all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?


Monday, March 28, 2022

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin defends child porn offenders while showing his hands

Jeffrey Toobin smiling for some reason

Having Jeffrey Toobin talk about child porn is like having a meth head discuss the benefits of pharmaceuticals. In any case, the disgraced legal analyst for the Comedy News Network (CNN) defended Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's lenient sentencing of child porn offenders in her Senate confirmation hearings.

Toobin now speaks on camera in the style of Nancy "Dancing Hands" Pelosi, gesturing with his hands to show that he isn't "petting the cat," so to speak. As you may have heard, he has a reputation for masturbating in mid-conversation.

Last Tuesday, during the hearings, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) asked Judge Jackson about her extremely lenient sentencing record of child porn and sex offenders.

Toobin Appeared on CNN’s "At This Hour with Kate Bolduan." He agreed with Jackson's reasoning that today's child porn sentences have yet to be adapted for a "post-internet" society. In other words, since it's easier for scumbags to get child porn online, they shouldn't have to face tough sentencing. 

How does that make sense to the children being abused?

"I remember, when I was an assistant U.S. Attorney back in the ’90s is that when those sentencing guidelines were written for those cases, that this was a time when the people who committed these crimes would order individual photos and get them usually through email, and then they would be sentenced based on the number of photos they possessed. This was all pre-internet," Toobin explained. "So once the internet came in and people got access to hundreds and then thousands of photos, the sentencing guidelines would reflect hundreds and then thousands of photos. Federal judges have been struggling with the issue of how do you create a fair system that was designed pre-internet, yet you have to sentence people post-internet."

"It wasn’t like she was letting these people go, but they were somewhat less than the guidelines because the guidelines had not been adapted for the internet era," Toobin said, implying that a 3-month sentence as opposed to a 10-year sentence was sufficient because the scumbag got the porn easier than his predecessors. 

What does that have to do with the act of promoting child pornography and sexual abuse?

* * *

Sex. Now that I have your attention: for more hard-hitting content, and a few soft-hitting ones too, subscribe to Brain Flushings and check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every time you click on an ad, you help in the fight against John Kerry's global warming, the heebie-jeebies and the dreaded omicron.

* * *

Toobin attacked Hawley for even asking the question saying that the reason he asked the question of Jackson's light sentencing was to appeal to the QAnon audience. "This is about appealing to the QAnon audience. This cult that is a big presence is Republican Party politics now where Senator Hawley is trying to ingratiate himself and run for president with their support."

Yeah, and Russian collusion.


FBI evidently confronted Eric "Boom Boom" Swalwell over the weekend and hoo boy

It has been a rough stretch for former Rep. Eric "Boom Boom" Swalwell . You know, the guy who's known for the fart heard round...