Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wahoooooooo

I just learned this morning that the offer we made on the house came through. We're going to Ottawa. I am going to become a Senator's fan, say words differently, like "aboot," and freeze my ass off in October. I probably will remain a Yankees/Mets fan, Jets/Giants, but with hockey, I'll have to go with the Senators if I know what's good for me. The best thing is that we'll be close to Shabana and Frankie. I really don't feel that I'm losing anything by leaving New York--all my friends are gone and the only thing I will miss is the convenience of shopping and the availability of great restaurants and entertainment, but the truth is, I/we don't really go out that much. So when I came out of the subway this morning, Thas left me an email that beeped and the subject was "Wahooooooo!" And that's how I feel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mullin Warns Mamdani’s Anti-ICE Rhetoric ‘Dangerous,’ As Mayor Continues Campaign To Make Immigration Enforcement Someone Else’s Problem

Comrade Zohran Mamdani WASHINGTON, D.C. The Department of Homeland Security has responded to New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani ’s latest de...