Monday, March 29, 2010
Roosevelt Island
I am really getting into HDR--High Dynamic Range Photography. I never thought I'd even like digital photography when it first came out, thinking it was less than art, that it was cheating, but I changed my tune. HDR, and digital photography in general is fantastic. It's amazing how much you can manipulate reality with it--schizophrenics would have a ball--and there's an art to it too. This photo was taken the other day from Carl Schurz Park near Gracie Mansion, on the Upper East Side. It's a balanced composite of three shots spaced at one f-stop apart and blended for balance. Then it was "Photoshopped" to punch up the quality a bit. Now that I've written this, I believe that this is my most technical blog I've ever written.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mullin Warns Mamdani’s Anti-ICE Rhetoric ‘Dangerous,’ As Mayor Continues Campaign To Make Immigration Enforcement Someone Else’s Problem
Comrade Zohran Mamdani WASHINGTON, D.C. The Department of Homeland Security has responded to New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani ’s latest de...

No comments:
Post a Comment