Showing posts with label Dustin Hoffman. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Dustin Hoffman. Show all posts

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Three women accuse Dustin Hoffman of sexual misconduct

It's beginning to look a lot like everyone in the public eye except for Ben Shapiro and maybe Fr. Jonathan Morris (a Fox News religion contributor) are being accused of some form of inappropriate sexual misconduct, from unwanted kissing and/or groping, to touching, to rape.

Now Dustin Hoffman is being accused of exposing himself to a minor and of assaulting two women.

Cori Thomas was a high school kid when she claims Hoffman exposed himself to her in a hotel room.

Another young lady, Melissa Kester, a recent college grad when Hoffman allegedly sexually assaulted her while audio recording for the film "Ishtar."

And a third woman who asked to remain anonymous said the actor assaulted her in the back of a station wagon and manipulated her into a traumatic sexual encounter.

The women spoke to Variety in an exclusive interview. They described "predatory incidents involving Hoffman that fit into a pattern of alleged behavior that has emerged in the wake of previous sexual misconduct claims against the now 80-year-old actor."

Hoffman's lawyer, Mark A. Neubauer of Carlton Fields Jordan Burt called the allegations "defamatory falsehoods" (aka damn lies).

One must assume Hoffman is innocent until proven guilty, but that doesn't mean he isn't guilty.



Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hollywood cancelling Oscars over sexual misconduct

After the Harvey Weinstein sex "mistakes" whereby he allegedly raped several women, exposed himself to dozens more, and basically acted as a douche bag, many people thought the Hollywood scandals would be ended at that point.

But it wasn't long when other women came forward who had stayed in the shadows for years, and they spoke out about the sexual misconduct of Ben Affleck, Dustin Hoffman, Matt Taibbi, Kevin Spacey, Bill O'Reilly, Mark Halperin, Chris Savino, James Toback (over 200 women came forward on him), John Besh, Andy Dick, Jeremy Piven and most recently, Brett Ratner.

Many of these alleged pigs have been fired from their current jobs and some may go on trial for illegal sexual misconduct.

In light of all the controversy, the Board of Governors of the Academy: President John Bailey, First Vice President Lois Burwell, Vice President Kathleen Kennedy, another Vice President Michael Tronick, yet another Vice President Nancy Utley, Treasurer Jim Gianopulos, Secretary David Rubin and CEO Dawn Hudson--I forgot what I was going to say. . . oh yeah, the board of Governors of the Academy Awards has decided to cancel the awards this year.

The reason the Board of Governors gave is that it appears there would be no male available to accept an Oscar this year as the actors will either be dealing with litigation, or had been fired from their role in whatever movie they were in.

And while President Trump was absolutely wrong and inappropriate regarding what he said about women, that isn't the same thing as rape, harassment or other form of sexual misconduct.

The Academy apologizes for any inconvenience to the actresses and the three innocent actors who thrive on praise.

Apparently, there is only one male actor who has never acted sexually inappropriate or engaged in sexual misconduct: Gabby Hayes.




FBI evidently confronted Eric "Boom Boom" Swalwell over the weekend and hoo boy

It has been a rough stretch for former Rep. Eric "Boom Boom" Swalwell . You know, the guy who's known for the fart heard round...